PDA

View Full Version : gathering of the GIANTS

tatu richie
08-30-2013, 05:52 PM
just a heads up. this is gonna be a huge show with alot of top artists out there, so if intrested grab a booth and get a room.
gaston and his crew will be there, roman , tatu baby , franco from bishop just to name a few.
great entertainment.
alot of builders and machines also special limited edition impacts for the gathering show and the showing of the new dart as well.

http://www.miamitattooexpo2013.com/

CajunDave
08-30-2013, 07:10 PM
the bigpricktattoo supply guys that are putting this on came to the shop i work at a few weeks ago. had inkjekta flites for 600$ i wanted one soo bad been broke . back to school has made the shop slow the past few weeks. i really wanna go to this convention i have yet to go to a convention

tatu richie
08-30-2013, 07:13 PM
the bigpricktattoo supply guys that are putting this on came to the shop i work at a few weeks ago. had inkjekta flites for 600$ i wanted one soo bad been broke . back to school has made the shop slow the past few weeks. i really wanna go to this convention i have yet to go to a convention
yeah they are going to be there... Will from Big Prick. You should def. check it out if you havent been to one. I remember him and Cesar going through there a couple weeks ago.