PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from ITALIA :)

TinyMuscolo
09-11-2013, 03:40 AM
Hi guys, Im Antonio Testa and Im a 22yo tattoo artist.
I started 2 years ago, under different apprenticeships, and then was quickly thrown away. Hence Im mainly self taught.

I do black and grey and polka trash as my styles, and am in love with rotary machines. I have an hildbrandt and many chinese cheap clones, and my fav one is the Bishop clone. Im about to get more of those!!!

Those are some of my works:

vodu
09-11-2013, 03:57 AM
Benvenuto!

nivek
09-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Nice work - but do yourself and the people that make and develop those machines a favor and stop buying knock offs.

Good machines make a big difference and you are supporting thieves

Its a MAJOR sore point here and with good reason.

cagelavey
09-11-2013, 10:42 AM
boy you should have read some post here before you posted that, lol. literally just went to a forum that the builders themselves frequent and tell them your ripping them off, wow.

tattood
09-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Well, I'd give the guy a break (for now). I am sure quite a few people on this forum got their feet wet with knock-offs. I did, because I didnt want to put out that amount of money if I didnt like rotaries. I liked em, joined this site and learned a great deal of ETHICS from the people on here and as a result would never buy a knock off again. So, give the guy a break as he said self-taught and his first post, he will figure out for himself not to support knock-offs I'm sure.

**the appropriate way to handle a self-taught 22 your old especially with that kind of talent is a PM, schooling him on the ins and outs of proper ETHICS. Not making him feel like a POS on his first post. That being said, PM sent TINYMUSCOLO

cagelavey
09-11-2013, 11:54 AM
I hear ya, I wasn't breaking balls, just one of those wrong place wrong time things, lol. just oblivious to what may have came out of what he thought was going to be an innocent hello. lol. that's all.

TinyMuscolo
09-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Yeah sorry, it's quite unethical. And we as artists have a major problem with ppl ripping our flashes/tattoos/projects.....so I kinda figured it out now.
Sorry again....for what's worth.

BTW My midterm goal is to have a real Bishop.

Administrator
09-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Yeah sorry, it's quite unethical. And we as artists have a major problem with ppl ripping our flashes/tattoos/projects.....so I kinda figured it out now.
Sorry again....for what's worth.

BTW My midterm goal is to have a real Bishop.

Keep your eyes peeled on the classifieds here, you may be able to find a machine that did not suit someone else that will suit you. Lots of people selling on here in Europe and if you want to buy local talk to "no iron machines". :)

tattood
09-11-2013, 07:44 PM
I hear ya, I wasn't breaking balls, just one of those wrong place wrong time things, lol. just oblivious to what may have came out of what he thought was going to be an innocent hello. lol. that's all.

All good, I didnt get the impression any comment was all bad, but I just wanted to say something before more people jumped in and started bashing .lol.. :)

TinyMuscolo
09-12-2013, 02:53 AM
Keep your eyes peeled on the classifieds here, you may be able to find a machine that did not suit someone else that will suit you. Lots of people selling on here in Europe and if you want to buy local talk to "no iron machines". :)

I actually dont have only unethical stuff, I do use an Hildbrandt and some handmade machines. Im in love with rotarys already, but I need to know my tools well enough to pick a serious gun that fits my bills.