PDA

View Full Version : Inkjecta s 3 .. comparison

crabink
09-17-2013, 03:44 AM
I am currently using 2 Halos daily for all my color and black and grey. I line with a Dan Kubin MC13.

I am looking for feedback on the Inkjecta S3 from anyone that has used one for a while and wonder how it compares to the Halo?
Or just any general info you can give me on this machine. There is literally no good info anywhere.

Any info will help.. thanks

Patrick
09-17-2013, 10:21 AM
I broke down and ordered one from protat yesterday. I'd be happy to give you my take on it as soon as it arrives and I've put it through some paces.

darkness
09-17-2013, 04:20 PM
I would be interested also, a lot of people who had both prefer the halo over the inkjecta , maybe because the easy option to change the stroke

asA
09-17-2013, 06:28 PM
I prefer the hit of an inkjecta over the halo. 3.8 specific lines like a beast standard 3.2 does everything else. I recently picked up an r1 inkjecta that machine has more torque than any machine in my drawer thing could tattoo through gator skin.

asA
09-17-2013, 06:33 PM
The way the armature pin gives is a little like the hyper where it gets slappier with the give screw let out where the halo just gives like most other slider style machines. Also the inkjecta seems more consistent, doesn't get all rattley and crazy like the halos if ya hold them at wierd angle. Only advantage i see the halo has is its in america so getting a halo fixed or updated is easier if you live in america, inkjecta can be a little hard to find parts.

crabink
09-17-2013, 07:30 PM
how is the give system?

MR-NME
09-22-2013, 02:32 AM
I have 5 halos and thought they were the great till I used the flitev2.1 combo- the flite is by far the best machine I have ever used - its insane how good it works- it literally has been the most exciting I've been to tattoo in a long time- the dampening bars are way better than the hive knob - and the hit is much smoother and consistent - all my halos run different and I've had a few problems with the motors carrying power up and down by themselves - they are great machines but the inkjecta seems to be a much better machine for me as of now- time will tell but I don't see myself switching back anytime soon-