PDA

View Full Version : bishop and neo tat-and holy smoke grey wash& microsan rx

gangstajay
04-12-2011, 09:57 PM
2235just wanted to post a piece done with the holy smoke wash... pretty cool wash I used gen 7 and a 9 liner I used the bishop and a 5 liner for the smaller lines and neo tat and a #12 long taper mag..she has a skinny boney as foot. so the cross looks wonky but its not...lol

rudeboy
04-13-2011, 03:55 AM
looks nice and clean and smmoth bro..good job :)

phatmountain
04-13-2011, 04:25 PM
Nice work. Who makes holy smoke greywash?

gangstajay
04-13-2011, 09:33 PM
Nice work. Who makes holy smoke greywash?
gentlemen jim... just google holy smoke... grey wash..he has white in his wash he also sells this color majic was for washing out colors...used it and I really like it.

Alie K
04-14-2011, 01:01 AM
That smoke wash looks cool! No need to fumble with black + white + water... that's nifty. Was that devil hiding on her ankle already there or is it part of your design?

gangstajay
04-14-2011, 08:48 AM
That smoke wash looks cool! No need to fumble with black + white + water... that's nifty. Was that devil hiding on her ankle already there or is it part of your design?
ahh you seen that alie... it is an ed lee design I did a couple yrs ago on her...and she wanted me to connect the beeds from the devil to the cross.. I free handed the beads and the vine work...she said you cant good without evil, thats her connection

did you check out his webb site... he even has a lil how to on his wash..