PDA

View Full Version : Tattools ???

peter clements
09-22-2013, 08:40 AM
Not only mysterious machines but some unconventional looking stuff full stop, certainly intriguing to look at http://originaltattools.com/index.html anybody use any of there stuff or know anything about them?

nivek
09-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Needle bending pliers... ??? I vote "silly gimmicks... and I also would like to add "worst website" to their list of accomplishments...

K model Needle Bending Pliers are state of the art technology, and will provide exhalent results for years of service. Bending your tattooing needles in this manner will reduce needle tip wear by more than 95% Guaranteed. This technique works with all smooth bore tube tips. And works on all standard needle sizes, Shapes, and Manufactures.

If that isn't pigeon english I don't know what is

John
09-22-2013, 02:24 PM
I once saw the guy who owns Tattools on Facebook tell Seth Ciferri that he didn't know how to build a machine....

slicksteel
09-22-2013, 04:38 PM
they have been around for awhile -looks like they just updated there website. haha! if ya think that website is bad you should have seen the old one-totally misleading. They do have a pretty quick change cap lug part-so you dont have to solder and can change different ones to suit.

tattoo4satan
09-23-2013, 05:28 PM
the thing with them that made me think they probally sucked, was they used to charge (they still may I don't know) something crazy like 50 dollars for their catalog and claimed you could learn more from the catalog than any tattoo dvd. So to me it seemed like they were marketing their product to people who didn't know better.

Patrick
09-23-2013, 06:27 PM
They have a machine called the "tattilac"! BWAAAHAHA!!!
Seriously though, I do remember seeing some magazine ads from them a few years back. The needle bending pliers seemed so gimmicky that I didn't bother giving them a second look.

Mission Tattoo
09-24-2013, 01:26 PM
Those 75 needle mags look terrifying 6 rows looks like a meat tenderizer

Administrator
09-24-2013, 01:36 PM
They have a machine called the "tattilac"! BWAAAHAHA!!!
Seriously though, I do remember seeing some magazine ads from them a few years back. The needle bending pliers seemed so gimmicky that I didn't bother giving them a second look.

I would have hoped the tattilac would have been a longer geometry machine. ;)