PDA

View Full Version : rca mod on special technique axis

bretttattoos
09-25-2013, 12:03 AM
I have been using my brass special technique axis machine for a few months with clip cord and have since swapped almost everything to rca. I'd love to have something nice it other than the cheap rca plug and adapter bracket thing that everyone sells for coil machines.. I was thinking about making something that would allow me to keep the binders and have an rca plug.. anyone have a suggestion? Made something yourself? I know Brian makes rca machines but I don't really dig how long the rca is on them. I'd love to have it toward the top of the machine and I've thought about making a binder that holds an rca plug like what swashdrive makes.. idk I guess I'm just curious to see if anyone has came up with something cool and feasible besides just buying a cheap adapter

Heath
09-25-2013, 10:17 PM
It will take some time for him to get the part to you, but he custom machines parts for people modding his machines. He's in the middle of transitioning shop locations...but I'd email him on here or something. He just made an aluminum vice for my brass Traxis to drop the weight on it with a matching thumbscrew too...