PDA

View Full Version : meet my children.

eric03
09-26-2013, 03:08 AM
218152181321814i really love all of them for different reasons but the stainless swashdrive and the ego are my everyday go to favorites. they all though are great machines and work well with how i work.

Heath
09-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Nice collection. How do you like the Nicks?

slicksteel
09-26-2013, 12:42 PM
how is that neds working for you-are they quiet-and really how far does that motor stick out?

johndameart
09-26-2013, 02:59 PM
Very nice collection so far :)

eric03
09-26-2013, 03:01 PM
the nicks is awesome. i got it a while ago when he first got on the forum. really nice consistent power. he def knows what he is doing n he is really nice to deal with. my only complaint would b where the rca is. thats kinda my fault for not suggesting where i would want it. where it is now, it just makes it a lil unbalanced for me to line with. overall though, i would highly recommend to have a nicks in ur collection.

eric03
09-26-2013, 03:09 PM
the nedz seems pretty nice. it is a lil loud but its mainly bc all my other machines are so quiet. i spoke to ed n he says all his machines are kinda loud. so that makes me feel a lil better about the sound bc i thought it wasn't working right bc of it. I'm waiting for him to send me a new spring that he said works better with the machine. once i get that I'm gonna try it out much more than i have. the motor bolt is a lil hard to get back on once u take it off but, once its on, its not moving. which i think would b a big complaint from ppl if it wasn't tight enough.overall, u can tell he takes pride in his machine and i think its a nice looking machine. my only complaint would b for me personally, i think theres too many parts to keep track of. i like a more simple machine bc of my laziness and my lack of knowledge with machine up keep. i have two left hands n i am not good with taking things apart n putting them back together the way they were.haha. he's a really cool guy n if u have n e questions I'm certain he would b more than willing to talk to u about it.