PDA

View Full Version : Spektra Halo review video i made

JoeyJimz
09-27-2013, 04:42 PM
http://youtu.be/2oo2qA4pyH8

Quick little video review i did on the Spektra Halo since their really were none that i saw on youtube. Hope you all enjoy follow me on instagram: JOEYJIMZ

BradenDeanTattoos
10-15-2013, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the video, I have been running a Stigma v3 for the past 6 months and have been really interested in the Halo. I have a few FK coils and love them.

cagelavey
10-15-2013, 03:07 PM
I like the video, seems like there would be more videos on here. im feeling inspired to make a video with how the halo and the derlin rpg grip work and the removing of the spring, best way to wrap grip, etc. thanks for the video and inspiration.

fkirons
10-15-2013, 07:17 PM
I couldn't have done it better man! Thank you. Next time try to put the machine a bit further from the mic. It always sound louder than what really is and mic picks up static from the motor. It takes me a few takes to find the angle to film it right.

tattood
10-15-2013, 07:51 PM
I couldn't have done it better man! Thank you. Next time try to put the machine a bit further from the mic. It always sound louder than what really is and mic picks up static from the motor. It takes me a few takes to find the angle to film it right.

Agreed it sounds really loud

bmerck11
10-19-2013, 01:16 AM
Makaveli the don

JoeyJimz
10-19-2013, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the Feedback. Yeah That machine is much quieter now. I recently took it apart and gave it a good clean and a fresh lube. Did the best i could do considering i recorded That on my Iphone 5s lol.