Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonertattoos View Post
    so when are they gonna be available?
    They're available now. Just PM Dan via this forum and he'll sort you out. I made a new base spring for mine out of a piece of hacksaw blade,it stiffened it up,I prefer it that way.
    Dan makes nice machines, just tell him what you want.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a cool looking machine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered one! Can't wait to try it.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines JCarlton's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such a fan of your beautiful machines. Someday I am going to buy one.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Dan Kubin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe I could trade you a machine for one of your amazing tattoos, Mr. Carlton!
    thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got Dan.s springer today. Worked all day with it. There is something just a little more raw about a hand made machine. Trying to figure out what exactly it is, the weight, the sound, I dunno, Anyway this design is pretty nuts. The spring is actually a real hacksaw with teeth! Probably not the best for cleaning but a cool touch for the prototype. The Spring Certainly works for the give everyone is talking about.
    My feeling so far is that because of the amount of give this particular spring actually has it would be best suited as a soft shader even though it hits hard as hell. Still working that out. I only worked on dark skin clients today so I'll need to see how it heals and try it on some white folks to really see whats what. (between the welting and lack of contrast sometimes its hard to se whats what on darker skin)

Anyway here i something I started today. All the soft shading was done with dan's springer but I used the med stroke neotat for the halo.

So far I'm happy with the purchase. Thanks Dan

Picture 4 22-39-41.jpg

you can see a big pic here. http://jspooner.wordpress.com/2011/0...ngel-on-a-tit/

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Dan Kubin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, James.
    I tend to hang a bit more needle out for packing and it does great. This particular machine will run quite a bit different with different needle depths (more so than other machines) hanging more out you will really feel the needles working in the skin with the spring effect doing the packing.

that shading looks nice!

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Copied the above two posts to the reviews section. Dan needs more people who have owned his machines to tell more then just facebook users they like them.

Post Thanks / Like
    well i have 1 of his springers i love it i have used it for 3 to 23 needles no problems bot it like to use it more with 9 to 15 to 23 mags at 5.1 volts for everythang .the micky sharps
    i use to run them at11 to 14 volts man were they loud..ray jeffus thanks dan