I was hoping to have reviewed my new delrin Special Technique machine by now but I still haven't received it. It was one problem after another from a very confused company.

The day the package arrived I was very excited regardless of it having shipped much later than promised. I got quite a surprise when I opened it though. It was not the machine I ordered. I think it was one of the prototypes because it looked very hastily made and still had a tube and needle attached. It was also very dirty.

The machine I ordered was Black with an RCA connection and was to run fast and very soft for B&G shading and lining. The machine I received was bright yellow with a clipcord connection and ran like a jackhammer. I can't imagine what type of tattooing it was intended for but I definitely wouldn't put my clients through that kind of torture. It was basically the exact opposite of what I ordered.

I'm very disappointed and won't be dealing with specialtechnique again (once I receive my refund of course). Considering the poor communication of that company I might be waiting a while for my refund as well. Hopefully this nightmare of a transaction will be over soon.