Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricksonart.com View Post
    Did you ever get your bishop if so how long did it take?
    Plus 1

Post Thanks / Like
    so, no luck on the bishop yet but I did get my critical power supply today and am pretty stoked about that. I think I am about 3 weeks in after my initial bishop request and a little ove 2 weeks after whoever takes the paypal money confirmed. I'll update when it gets here. I did however have a chance to use my Rotary Works extensively yesterday on an all day piece. The little brass nut on the rca part shook off on both machines, very agrivating. One will be down for a day till I can solder it back up and both are getting a healthy dose of loctite on that part. Aside from that I would have to say that from lining to shading to color the Machines did every bit of what I asked them to do and my only real regret was not being able to set up 4 of the same machine because running 4 volts for an RW and 12 for a neuma Hybrid gets to be a bit of a pain in the ass. Hopefully now with the new PS and when the bishop lands this will be no more of a problem. So small headaches aside it is a BIG thumbs up for RW on this. I'll try to add the pics, if I dont do it right they are on my Facebook.com/mickeyschlick and I'll hopefully get better bics with a better camera later today.
    coreygracelineup.jpgcoreygracetattoosetup.jpgcoreygracetattooretro.jpgcoreygracetattoo.jpg

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the RW worked very well for you and on a plus note, now you've got your Critical switching machines/voltages will just be a simple button press.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those one piece rotary works machines look very nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    graceleg1web.jpggraceleg2web.jpgso this is the pics from today

Post Thanks / Like
    these are.....oops

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im going on two weeks as well since paying and there 45 mis from me.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i get around down there and hit up anaheim or wherever they are all the time and would have jst wanted to go there and get it. ive met Franco and he is a cool dude and the machine looks dope but at this point rotary works have done all that i asked and for basically the same price got twice as many machines in 1/2 the time.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that's a lovely tattoo you've done there-congrats. RWs are a great machine especially at the price, you'll also love the Bishop when you get it, it's worth the wait. Just one suggestion-stop teasing yourself with RCA jacks, I used em for years, gone back to clipcords, Eikon and Talon Tattoo make some really nice ones. Now I look back the RCA jacks were just a novelty, we always go back to what's most practical.

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peter clements View Post
    Just one suggestion-stop teasing yourself with RCA jacks, I used em for years, gone back to clipcords, Eikon and Talon Tattoo make some really nice ones. Now I look back the RCA jacks were just a novelty, we always go back to what's most practical.
    Oh don't even go there Peter
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!