Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's not the plug it is the bagging and unbagging that is just easier for me. I'm going to start making my own RCA and clip cords for myself and as soon as I get back home I am going to turn some clipcord connections on the lathe. Also as is my current situation with the RW's the machines are put together upside down of one another so the positive is on top on one of them and on the bottom of the other. In an attempt to keep things as consistent as possible I want each machine spinning the same direction each time I start it (whichever way that is) and so having the RCA's keep all of that straight for me without worrying about it (I know all I have to do for the RW's is turn the frame over but I haven't gotten that far yet), Plus I think I did decide to switch back to clipcords the day after Dale shipped my shit which was already a week into the Bishop order and I did;t want to rock that boat. So, I'll make a couple of cords and some RCA connections and see how it all goes I guess

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've already PM'd this to Limey, but what the heck you can all read why I've gone back to clipcords.............

I started using RCAs years ago, it was my pal Danny Harkin who set me off with it. As the coil collection grew I got sick of converting them only to have to do it all over again should you wish to sell the machines on. I started using Dringenbergs and Cifferis, and just didn't want to tamper anymore. At the time Eikon had fetched out their new clipcord in silicone, I gave them a try and really liked them and still do,I've had to repair mine once in three years. One thing that really annoyed me with the RCAs was if the lead snagged on anything, it would yank out of the machine, something simple like in between someone's toes when tattooing the leg. I'll accept that RCAs are more cool to look at, but that's about it for me. There you have it "The Clipcord story".

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally found the RCA easier. Bagging the cord and switching between machines is alot easier to me. I always loved those coil machines that the binding post was right on top of each other and I could barely get the clips in. I think its just personal taste for sure. I still have both.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe i used poor rca adapters but instead of replacing one clip cord i found my self replacing each individual rca connection on each machine which is a total pain. If you havnt tried the clip cords from lucky supply try them out the best I have ever used

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you havnt tried the clip cords from lucky supply try them out the best I have ever used[/QUOTE]

I have one of those aswell, yes, they are nice.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those of you that love the RCAs, these look like a very good cord http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tattoo-CLIP-CO...item5643429128

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricksonart.com View Post
    Im going on two weeks as well since paying and there 45 mis from me.
    I appologize Hendrickson and Schlick indeed its been a very hectic past few months with getting all the orders taken care of. We have received quite a few orders and I have to mention that each machine is hand tuned and sanded to perfection and so it takes alot longer to make each machine as compared to other rotaries that may be less parts therefore easy to build. We CNC each machine here in house and we wont sacrifice quality for speed, believe me Id love to ship out orders the next day However we have partnered up with a longtime machinist friend of mine to help with production on all our smaller screws and parts and we expect in the near future to be having all machines in stock ready to ship, or no more than a few days back ordered at the most. We take payments first just so we put those people first on the list when new batches are made. each batch of machines take us about a month to build, and if your order is 3 weeks old then your order was caught in the middle of those batches therefore the long wait. But I am oldschool, and the customer is always right. How can I make this wait worth your while? I will custom engrave your guys machine no charge or if you call me I will offer other items to suffice this wait. Thank you guys and hope you understand..

8. Like hendricksonart.com liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peter clements View Post
    For those of you that love the RCAs, these look like a very good cord http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tattoo-CLIP-CO...item5643429128
    have those cords made very well and drap easy

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey no worries a response is plenty good for me ill be patient its just hard im new to rotaries and already love them and want to try a decent one. Thanks for dropping the note

Post Thanks / Like
    Franco, I have no question of the quality of your work, and I am not tripping on the wait, I would just be stoked to not wait for the mail man every day. Yard flashbacks and what not. So, I get it and it I'm not stressed I just want that in the line up and in the ordering of a bunch of equiptment from a bunch of companies this was the first ordered and last received. All I really care is that if I ask or research about something and find information (such as wait) I want that to be the case so I dont have to try to clarify later. A day wait or a year it is a precision tool and it takes what it takes, I just want to know what it takes I understand you will do whatever you have to to get it to me asap and you get that I am not hounding the situation. Just stating my experience as I will once I give the machine a run.