Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully I'll get to try a Bishop in the not too distant future.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    I appologize Hendrickson and Schlick indeed its been a very hectic past few months with getting all the orders taken care of. We have received quite a few orders and I have to mention that each machine is hand tuned and sanded to perfection and so it takes alot longer to make each machine as compared to other rotaries that may be less parts therefore easy to build. We CNC each machine here in house and we wont sacrifice quality for speed, believe me Id love to ship out orders the next day However we have partnered up with a longtime machinist friend of mine to help with production on all our smaller screws and parts and we expect in the near future to be having all machines in stock ready to ship, or no more than a few days back ordered at the most. We take payments first just so we put those people first on the list when new batches are made. each batch of machines take us about a month to build, and if your order is 3 weeks old then your order was caught in the middle of those batches therefore the long wait. But I am oldschool, and the customer is always right. How can I make this wait worth your while? I will custom engrave your guys machine no charge or if you call me I will offer other items to suffice this wait. Thank you guys and hope you understand..
    I dont mind waiting is there any way I could get a time estimate at all?

Post Thanks / Like
    So, at this point I am expecting my Bishop on Monday and will probably start a new thread then but I got to use my RWs more this week and had another problem. Here is the scenario, I had the neuma hybrid set up as one of my shaders and switched machines and hit my painfactoryinc.com footswitch before lowering the voltage. So the neuma runs on significantly higher voltage than the RW. Due to the speed and vibration one of the frame screws came out and lodged stopping the piston. So, After a quick dose of loctite and a cleaning, re-lubing and flipping the frame over so that I now have both machines with pos on top. then I was back on the road, complete tear down and rebuild in like 5 min and that was all it took. Awesome design and the tattoos are going great and it seems much faster as well (that leg tattoo took me the same time as a piece 1/2 the size did recently), however I would have to suggest that anyone considering buying them also invest in a $6 mini screwdriver set and small tube of loctite just in case. I will be able to observe the healing process throughout the entire process of the leg piece so that will be good

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never to busy to answer questions ..the volts thing not all motors run the same and with all moving parts you will get a slight difference it's fine as long as your happy with them running diff motors do run better one way so try both ways ..and the two screws on the front of frame loosen one off a tiny bit that makes a diff some times any more questions just ask I am very busy but I'm on here and Facebook every day I'm here to sort any problem out for you guys no problem I will be away from shop till 7may but I will be getting my msg while away on my phone ...the post thing it says 4 day any where but post is full of it if you guys want pay £80 fedex next day ish many thanks all Dale

Post Thanks / Like
    hey dale I made a trade with elbo and got that 1 piece machine from him, very nice...runs very smooth
    VAGABOND JAY

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schlick View Post
    So, at this point I am expecting my Bishop on Monday and will probably start a new thread then but I got to use my RWs more this week and had another problem. Here is the scenario, I had the neuma hybrid set up as one of my shaders and switched machines and hit my painfactoryinc.com footswitch before lowering the voltage. So the neuma runs on significantly higher voltage than the RW. Due to the speed and vibration one of the frame screws came out and lodged stopping the piston. So, After a quick dose of loctite and a cleaning, re-lubing and flipping the frame over so that I now have both machines with pos on top. then I was back on the road, complete tear down and rebuild in like 5 min and that was all it took. Awesome design and the tattoos are going great and it seems much faster as well (that leg tattoo took me the same time as a piece 1/2 the size did recently), however I would have to suggest that anyone considering buying them also invest in a $6 mini screwdriver set and small tube of loctite just in case. I will be able to observe the healing process throughout the entire process of the leg piece so that will be good
    I often forget to lower the voltage when I use my RW and another machine - it scares the living daylight out of me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alie K View Post
    I often forget to lower the voltage when I use my RW and another machine - it scares the living daylight out of me!
    oh yeah alie I have done it often and yes you will jump...lol
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alie K View Post
    me too Allie, when i interchange between my machines without changing voltage.i was spooked out by the shock that i actually almost drop the RW at time LOL

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by inked View Post
    me too Allie, when i interchange between my machines without changing voltage.i was spooked out by the shock that i actually almost drop the RW at time LOL
    Haha I've been there too, mine sounded like a mini chainsaw about scared me half to death!
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I know that one was on me and most likely I will be selling or trading off my hybrid to avoid it in the future cause I like the RWs that much. Also I would like to point out again that I had a wait of about a week and a half after Dale shipped it to me in the NW states which I thought was awesome being international and with customs and all.