Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed I pointed out that the chuck is square on the crown and that maybe I was looking for a similarity to be there that isn't. Thanks for pointing out the others. As I told him if it wasn't for the look alike coil frames I wouldn't have been looking for the look alike frame for his rotary.

He has mentioned that he would be happy to offer a discount to forum members, so if anyone wants to try one out get in touch with him.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines directDRIVE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no interest in 'stirring the pot' and don't care much for 'he said, she said' goings on.

I also don't care much for 'bending the truth'

Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    ... He says a friend of his makes the frames for him.
    Quoted directly from eBay listing:

"The Machines Are 100% My Own, Built In My Workshop, By Me, Available Only From Me"

Good luck to him

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the message he sent to me. Certainly they are at least assembled by him.

I feel I have done enough, and I don't feel like I am helping the situation any so I will leave the subject alone. I hope he can speak for himself from now on.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've taken the initiative to get one of these machines ,thus I can examine it properly. The first thing that is easy to check by examination of the machine ,is that it indeed has a genuine Maxon motor, a low voltage one 3-5 volts from the A series. adjustment of speed without losing punch is what you would expect from Maxon, very good. The machine is well made ,everything is in good alignment . Simply this is a good rotary at a fair price, regarding the coil frame issue, well to me that's something no-one should fall out of bed about,how many generic, Jonesy, Jensen, Zeiss, etc ,have you seen ,and versions done by the very top builders. I would only ask the seller of this machine to adopt a "sale to professionals only" policy, but hey, he may already do that. I don't think it would hurt to allow the man to speak up for himself here, but the that's for Admin to decide, as members we're entitled to one opinion each.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines ac30's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, Im finally on at last. For all forum members i'm offering 10% off my machine. I have around 20 motors left which I got for a real good price. After that the machines will go up to £170. I will still honer 10% off that price too. I will post this this in a separate post too.