Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    ebay needs to shut this shit down, it just seems like it should be considered what it is, theft, intellectual theft. no reason why they should be able to get away with marketing someone elses designs. they do the same thing with shoes, clothes, everything. knock off central. if only there were a way to petition ebay, with a few thousand signatures and let them know what they are party to. its disgusting.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honesty you could say tattoo supplie company's are like ebay ripping us all of know nothing about what we do just sell anything to anyone .. At silly prices .. I have been sourcing my own stuff of late .. Disposable grips I buy direct now no vat no shipping and a third of the price .. Plus why buy from them when u can get it direct it's where they getting them from .. I many my own clip cords for us at the shop now as well and foot pedals clip cored bags I buy on a roll now .. Colour and needles I buy from suppliers but can't odds that .. All makes a big difference ..

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this has all cascaded well off topic.

When do we get to see the grip? What makes it so secret?

Post Thanks / Like
    id like to know when the grip will be available, is it possible that it is ss? is that something you might be able to tell us? if you cant that's understandable also. i love all the knew grips coming out! cant wait until, all the knew grip designers, FKI, Bishop, RW, etc. start their hands at cartridges also! it would be awesome to have a variety of AFORDABLE carts from awesome builders like these guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    mine not a big secret at all just covered it up is all but i hope to have some to show this week ...as usual i want to make this as cheap as possible so thinking on a set of 5 grips for around £100 shipped may be there or there about ish ....there is something else i,m doing as well a simple idea to fit any machine now thats a secret .......i hope to get that this week as well .......and should have a finished product of the machine as well this week ...just to add that will be a machine to use with catridges and will take the hawk adjustable grip as well with a maxon motor for under £150 shipped and pos a grip with it as well .....the grips will be made out of s steel aluminium and plastic high grade ....its going be an exiting week me thinks

Post Thanks / Like
    If i understand it right the grips are adjustable like the hawk ????

Post Thanks / Like
    the ones i,m doing no they not ( YET )..........but the hawk adjustable gip will fit my machine ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhhh,o.k ! Thank you mate !

Post Thanks / Like
    that's exciting, thank you so much for the price consideration, that's awesome bro. mad respect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dhimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgOk I thought I was the only one to design this but I was told I wasn't.. but as it's just a prototype I put some pics up .. Doubts I make it now .. This is aluminium .. That's my new black aluminium ultimate spring as well lol..