Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey D
    ale, do you have any of those adapters going as I really want to buy one! The one to attach a hawk grip to another machine! I think it would be great if you manufactured some.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prob not going to make them but have had a few made I send u one when they done ..

Post Thanks / Like
    "Dale" i love the fact that you are making ss, aluminum and , disposable. so many people like so many different things, it only makes sense to have a variety. the price on Francos disposables are amazing! around a dollar a piece is awesome! one disposable grip will last an entire tattoo so multiple carts and only one grip makes that an amazing price! this is so crazy cool! i really think with the production of disposable cart grips becoming available here soon it is going to change the whole needle game. a lot of people have held out on making the jump to carts because of the lack of disposables. i believe the making and distribution of these disposable cart grips is going to pull a huge amount of new customers to the cartridge movement! its the future of tattooing. i know there will be quite a few people that still will use standard needles and tubes, but to me cartridges just make so much more sense. the convenience and stability, lack of needle jump or the need for needle runners and bending needle bars, etc., is just a whole other element of nonsence out of the way. now with carts and disposable grips, the term "plug and play" has a whole new meaning!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Gaston" what do you think is going to be the going price on your grips, as i can tell they are made a lil different? just wondering cause i know you put an exceptional amount of quality in your products and im definitely going to grab some of yours when they are out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi dude I'm not making disposable grips not me .. Just grips for cartridge needles

Post Thanks / Like
    hey dale seen the video of the machine running on facebook, looks like it works rather well! excited to see where it goes from here.

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be great! Let me know when they are ready and what you want for it and I can PayPal you! Looking forward to the progress on this machine too!

Post Thanks / Like
    IMG_1349.jpgIMG_1339.jpgIMG_1341.jpgok this is it the cartridge machine and grip this is an order only machine …… speck on machine
    1/ this machine comes with a maxon motor and 1 cartridge grip and brass frame .
    2/the price £180 +shipping
    3/the grip is fully ( autoclave able and you can ultrasonic it )..it is plastic but the best of plastics black and ivory ..the back stem has a guide in it making easier to guide the rod …this back stem is shorter to fit my machine but will come with regular size as well so u can use on any machine …
    4/this machines weighs with grip 4/5 ounce very light ..
    5/ the grip i will have on the site soon price i don't have at this time but no more than £40 each ….my goal is to sell 3 for £100 but working on that so hold tight please ….

please add any feedback that would be great many thanks dale ……….hope you like respect as always

Post Thanks / Like
    this thing is awesome looking

Post Thanks / Like
    The only other guy I know of that makes the adapters is nedz , to the best of my knowledge. I think there is a very viable market for them

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cagelavey; 10-30-2013 at 04:05 PM.