Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    PLASTIC FRAME for rotary are ok , make machine very light
    This one is Aluminum. The old Ego was plastic.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've actually not had any problems with the Ego's frame and really liked it, but I am definitely looking forward to this new machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    iv heard abit about these when they were testing them... going for approx £400-500 when they come out apparently...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl View Post
    iv heard abit about these when they were testing them... going for approx £400-500 when they come out apparently...
    Wow that is double the price of an ego. Let's hope it is more like 300-350£

Post Thanks / Like
    Its gorgeous anyone have any idea as to when they're being released.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'm gonna have to give this a try when it's out... Looks real good and I'm hoping it'll feel that bit more substantial in the hand compared to the Ego.. I really think the 'power triangle' give method is a potential winner..

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw best yesterday at the tattoo jam and he says there are 3 versions of this, says it's the most powerful rotary made to date, pretty sure he called one an iron man version, wouldn't tell me a price but about 6 weeks for a release date and says they are being tested at the moment. And The ego has one more batch to produce with a different motor.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh if he has an iron man build, im on that shit, im a straight comic book junky! if its strong like he says and it excepts carts, ill be ecstatic! I now have my halo, vivace, gen 8, I want this, the flite v2, and a thunder. then ill have a collection I can set back and loose my load over, lol. im sure ill grab a mini cranker among others, but the first machines I mentioned are my dream collection.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I passed on the original ego because it was weak plastic. Had a poor vice. And had no adjustable stroke.
    Any good machine these days should have the adjustable stroke. That being said I will pass on the new ego if it is just one stroke
    And stick to my halos. It looks cool but when it comes to rotary its all about the adjustable stroke and hit.
    Great eye candy though. Hope Bez made an adjustable stoke.
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    Crabink, that's quite a bad generalisation. You can't say a spirit or thunder doesn't tattoo great? They are unadjustable, Also IMO the ego vice is actually the best vice I've used! The plastic was definitely not weak. It grips stainless and plastic amazingly well with no movement. My aluminium vices tend to not grip as well. Especially stainless grips tend to slip on occasions with other vices. It's a real shame if that put you off because the Ego is a great machine.