Post Thanks / Like

a review on the bala rotary

i wanna give a lil review on the Bala Machines
    i set up and curved 13 mag and a 7 curve mag
    once i was able to get the needle bar on ( the needle tensioner is the only issue bcause its spring loaded, might i add its a great idea for sure, lil takin to get used to but i deff think its a better idea then the drangon fly tensioner )
    so all i did was some color work and used the machines at about 7.5 volts to 8.0, man it flew in with such ease and very easy on the skin, deff a very well made machine for sure, tattooing was very effortless and no trama to the skin, u didnt have to try and make the ink go in, did ur work for u. i used dark purples and dark blue which are shitty colors to work with, but the balos made life alot more easy.
    these are two machines that should deff be apart of ur daily runners.

the price is extremely fair being how well made they are.
    these r goin out in the am and will be back in my hands for the
    Gathering Of The Giants Tattoo Expo so the guys there can use them, then off they go to Adam Shade Carpenter. then so on.
    if there is anyone local to me swing by so u can get it for a day and ill pass it around here if intrested

so lets start the list on this thread so i can keep track and when i hit u up ship my ur addy and use it for a couple tattoos so a couple days then a new persons info will be given out for u to ship to them, a couple days each is very fair being alot of people wanna try these, and they need to be back to balo in jan or feb i beieve is what he said.
    also there are some extra parts enclosed incase something needs to be fixed.
    please i ask u all to take care of these machines as if it is ur own.
    thnx , Richie.

1383445_10202149686002249_1320987532_n.jpg
    Last edited by tatu richie; 10-13-2013 at 03:06 PM.

2. Thanks BALA MACHINES thanked for this post.
    Like BALA MACHINES liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I definitely want to try one, been very interested in these, I love the one made like a pistol! would have gotten one but picked up a halo instead, ill pm you my address, thanks, good review.

4. Like BALA MACHINES, tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    great must have

6. Like BALA MACHINES liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I own a Bala machine and is one of the best machines I tried for lines

Sent beyond this world using Tapatalk
    At last! my arm is complete again....
    Sweeney Todd

8. Like BALA MACHINES liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I own 2 Balas and I have to agree with Richie. Incredible machines. I Hadn't use them for a while as I had issues with screws holding the backspring but after fixing them yesterday I used them again today and what a difference..... I used a 15mag and a 9 mag to colour two tattoos using a few different greens and for the second tattoo I used a range of blues and purple and magenta..... From light to dark, it made no diference. They just went in with no effort whatsoever....
    I was using my swashdrives for everything as I thought they were good but it was nowhere near as good as my Balas and I thought my swashdrive were the bomb.....
    Buy a few because i'm pretty sure thats all you'll be using from now on..........

10. Like BALA MACHINES, tatu richie liked this post.