Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes but the cam breaks from time to time ...its a nice idea but not finished

Post Thanks / Like
    no its not a lost in translation thing when i shared the link because i was exited when i saw it i asked if anyone seen something like this because for me its something clever.a friend said which planet im i from (the way i get it is how come you dont know it?but with a heavy dose of irony)i didnt know that it was something so familiar to everyone else, because im new in rotaries.so it felt good to answer what i said.i know more than the average Joe about coil machines but i dont know shit about rotaries.thats why i joined this forum and i loved it because artists and builders here share knowledge that i would give an arm and a leg to get.so "not satisfied" has nothing to do with it.feels more like a privilege to be here if he didnt meant it the way i got it,my apologies for answering with irony.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Burlakov View Post
    I did not mean to offend you, I just thought it strange that you do not know Clark
    no worries mate everything cool

4. Like Burlakov liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's all gravy. I just didn't understand :-) I love this place too. I completely feel rotaries are the way of the future. I'll always own a couple coils but I just love a rotary with a cartridge grip, and adjustable cams! Everything is so simple it just makes since to me.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have pleasure to saw a john clarck magnetic rotary and try run , very wel done machine, and run very good, but for my opinion have something worng, becouse the machine always stop the needles outside the tubes, anyway,. So i think is not good idea

the machine is very nice done, nothing to say about that, but for me, is alike build a nice car without the doors....