Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Richard peel, have you ever used t-tech w/ your beast? the way t-tech sucks up the ink is amazing, there isn't as much pooling when using the liners. also with the larger size of the cart(not the tip, but the reservoir) it holds an amazing amount of ink. and since ive been using them it seems like I don't waste as much ink, I can pull more lines without dipping as much, just my opinion, but if you are having a problem with flow, this will alleviate the issue, peace.

stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Richard probably the inner shape of your tips is not so good , did you tried the Beast with other brand ( grips tips ) does this happen only with the Beast ? or also with other machines ?
    Artemis Stigma

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Arte I dont have an issue with the tips on either my Hypers or Prodigies which is why i thought it might be down to my set up maybe needle bend or lack of and how far i push the needle loop into the clamp.
    Cagelavey thanks for the advice i do have some t-tech as have a thunder so may look as getting some grips to try if i cant resolve this, cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Also just a thought anybody used with needle runners may give that a whirl today if i get chance

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone lined with a long stroke beast with like 14rl?? Does it have the balls to line with 14rl? I am yet to find a rotary puts them huge lines in like a heavy hitting coil..

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925

Post Thanks / Like
    dude...it has beyond balls with the 10 watt motor....in fact it was too much with that motor...I actually moved back to the 4.5 for 14rl's

Post Thanks / Like
    Really? So would you use the medium or long stroke for 9,11&14rl??

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the 3.5 to line....because I like to move a little faster.....but holy shit man, with that 10 watt motor you could dig a hole to china and show them what a real tattoo machine looks like....lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info Chris! I'm off to the Philippines in January may drop by china and happy slap some copycat fuckers hahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-in-cali View Post
    I use the 3.5 to line....because I like to move a little faster.....but holy shit man, with that 10 watt motor you could dig a hole to china and show them what a real tattoo machine looks like....lol
    Baaaaaahahahahahhahaha.........