Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

stigma beast help

So I've been running into a few issues with beast I think it may be the way I.
    'm setting up the machine. I seem to be having poor ink flow with mags, plenty pulling up into the tip but slow flow out. I push the needle loop as far back as it goes into clamp, no bend in needle bar but a slight bend at solder, running around the 8 volt mark I'm planning on playing around this week with setup variations but just wondered what everyone else was using
    thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been using my stigma beast for 2 months, It reached the 200 hours and I think I fucked up the stay up spring during the re lub process. I started to have that problem, the ink was not flowing out correctly, i only use it for lines thought, I will replace the spring but its gonna take 12 days for me to get the spare part. Im bending the needle the neddle bar and at the solder too. and It worked perfeclty before I serviced out the machine. (I got another one and it works well too like that) but I still have my questions about the bending.

stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Richard ,
    This is Artemis from Stigma , can you please check if the stay up spring is in a good condition ? to do that just remove the small screw in the top of the piston , then push the piston down and the stay up spring will pop out. Let me know.
    Hi Ruben , sometimes the needle-bar needs some bend but not always it depends on the inner shape of your tips, if you see the needle is not flattering then just live it like it is but if the needle flatters then it needs very little bend backwards.

Thanks Artemis

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks I will check in the morning as stated its just in the mags the times I've used with liners and rounds I haven't had this problem. Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    ya....i started using needle runners when lining with my beasts....so far, so good

i would love to get this thread going as a reference for people who use beasts.

i love mine, but damn do they pack a punch.....i find myself down at like 6 volts when lining with a 3rl?

anybody else?
    Last edited by chris-in-cali; 10-16-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah dont think i go above 8 volts at any time , also i've striped them down today and return spring is in perfect condition no problems with it

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it just me who turns voltage up for smaller needles??? Lol.. I find running it slow and punchy works better with thick ass liners and run it speedy and just graze the skin with 1203rl and 0803rl ..

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_249 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I have 3 beasts and 2 prodigys...the beast is my fav machine I have ever used...it suits every way I tattoo...voltage range for me I go from 6.5 to 8.5 on the 4.5w...and everyone I use it on says its the most pain free tattoo they have had...clean in and out motion...very under estimated machine...dont let the no give put ya off trying these...it will change ya life
    if goods on the left, then im sticking to the right

Post Thanks / Like
    I almost have worked with bigger needle groupings ! But since i use the beast i love to put lines down with a 5 long taper !
    Lines/Stygma Beast-small filling/Spektra-shading and coulor/Inkjekta !
    1011623_512127368864076_197134447_n.jpg
    I use my 2 beast as liner only and i run them at 8 volts for almost very grouping !
    Last edited by Zapp; 10-17-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dont get me wrong i love my beasts i'm just having issues with ink flow on mags 9 or greater and just looking for some help to improve it, machine is in perfect condition so no problems their. Ink pulls into the tip no problem but isnt flowing out well, i really notice it when i wash the ink out in my rinse cup i cant clear all the water from the tip so my ink i watered down on the next few dips