Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spektra Edge

Post Thanks / Like
    im going to, I will be on the preorder list, like I want one of the first machines, ill be watching closely. my attempted stab at humor was an allegory for my enthusiasm for the arrival of this product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just another day in my life lol @cagelavey

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by punisher; 10-15-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know right(said with valley girl accent, lol)

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    im going to, I will be on the preorder list, like I want one of the first machines, ill be watching closely. my attempted stab at humor was an allegory for my enthusiasm for the arrival of this product.
    the tip jar works great for getting machine money that your family will not know about you spending.

Post Thanks / Like
    I keep my tattooing money completely separate from the house hold money, unfortunately that's because tattooing is me second job and it only part time two days a week . Meaning some of you all make more a week in tips than I make all week. Working on changing that though phasing out the day job slowly got in the 5 year plan.
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I have shelves on all four walls of my station, on the shelf sets my tip jar, with a hand drawn label that reads TIPS! in big letters. everyday I go in I put like a 20,10,a couple fives in it and depending where on the body I am working and which way the customer is facing depends on which shelf I set it on, lol. on the mirror there is that Japanese sign that states, "Tipping is not a city in China" so when they are getting tattooed the a have a perfect view of the tip jar the entire tattoo, and at the end when they look at their piece they can see the sign. works like a charm, lmao. some people don't know that it is cool to tip a tattoo artist, and you cant just ask for a tip, so you sometimes have to get creative.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have some "your tattoo looks great please tip your artist and follow your aftercare" eye charts I did for health educators a few years a go. I will look for them, if anyone wants one send me your mailing address. Sorry for the hijacking.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, im also sorry, things get off track so easily when things pop in your head. so : ALL HAIL THE SPEKTRA EDGE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eric03 View Post
    Damn man. Fk n some other companies are getting like the apple of rotaries. As soon as we fall in love with one model, they come out with a new one. Hahaha. N then we get teases but no solid release dates or news until we are chomping at the bits. Ha.So cool. The spektra is so amazing. Can't wait to see more about this.
    That's so true, lol. I am sure I will have at least one of every machine that spektra decides to put out, Lmao. I'm so, main-lining some spektra right now, lol. Addicted :-!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just happy that it has been said that it will b released in april. that hopefully gives me enough time to get the new ego n one more machine till then.lol.i will b join to the second drawer soon bc my top drawer is almost filled.ha