Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know, I just think what your fingers are wrapped around(the grip and its weight) is of way more paramount importance than having more weight hanging from the wrist. I for one have some huge mits! I weigh 237 pounds and have fingers like sausages, I like weight, like said above, for lining especially. however, i prefer the weight to be in my hand not hanging off the back of it. I know everyone is different and feels different on the subject, and of course this is all just my opinion. I just don't see the benefit of having the weight distributed anywhere other than in the hand. ive used heavy machines, Micky Sharpz, Time Machines, Aaron Cains, etc., and now I use light rotaries, and being a bigger guy with huge hands and using both type of machines, the excessive weight is just that, excessive. just imho

2. Like tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    I don't know, I just think what your fingers are wrapped around(the grip and its weight) is of way more paramount importance than having more weight hanging from the wrist. I for one have some huge mits! I weigh 237 pounds and have fingers like sausages, I like weight, like said above, for lining especially. however, i prefer the weight to be in my hand not hanging off the back of it. I know everyone is different and feels different on the subject, and of course this is all just my opinion. I just don't see the benefit of having the weight distributed anywhere other than in the hand. ive used heavy machines, Micky Sharpz, Time Machines, Aaron Cains, etc., and now I use light rotaries, and being a bigger guy with huge hands and using both type of machines, the excessive weight is just that, excessive. just imho
    agreed and at times with at rotary I find myself enjoying hearing nothing but the needles working the skin. No music, no conversation just peace and quite. It is quite relaxing..

Post Thanks / Like
    light weight machine(aluminum)+low center of gravity(1.5" grip)= tattooing goodness

Post Thanks / Like
    completely agree, Eturnus. heaven