Post Thanks / Like

nicks rotary... broke cam

fuck. does anyone know how to get parts for a nicks machine? i use this thing everyday and need it fixed asap
    honestly dont know how it broke other than the metal was weak that its made of.. i set it up to power line a tattoo and didnt even make it to the skin. thank god for my HM, thing always has my back haha.
    but really, why would this happen? i run the machine 4.2-4.6v to shade or color and about 4.8-5.2v to line. i believe this one has the 6v nanco.IMG_20131023_160857_461.jpgIMG_20131023_160908_105.jpgIMG_20131023_160917_212.jpgIMG_20131023_160929_294.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Just message nick and see what he can do for you. He is great to deal with.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    If you need one fast, one from a stealth type machine may fit. You can buy one on eBay or the entire machine even for almost nothing. That way you could have it running until Nick can get you a replacement sorted out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I messaged him. I'm guessing there's a time difference since he's in Spain lol I'll probably rob one off a storm /stealth tomorrow when I get in just to get by but I don't think it'll work since the bearing is pressed onto the cam and the cam is way slim compared to the stealth style.. unless I could just bop the connecting rod and not the whole cam...

Post Thanks / Like
    message him on facebook and you will get a fast response

Post Thanks / Like
    He emailed me back last night/this morning and wants me to send it to him which would be best I guess but I don't want to go a month without the machine, not that it'd take him that long to repair it but international shipping blows.

I tried the stealth style rig and its too long and would keep the a bar higher and put a ton of pressure on the spring. Don't like the idea of a broke spring lol