Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    My thunder is converted to rca, I use it with a critical, , anybody else use this setup?. What volts are you finding works good for u?. I had mine set up with a mag the other day and it was spitting ink all over,..

Post Thanks / Like
    i also take of the circuitboard on the thunder but didnt put a rca on it,,,,,,,, made it clipcord i love clippys

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a critical CX-1 with mine. After removing the circuit board, I run it between 5.5-8.5 volts for almost everything.

4. Like Ofeloner liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Attachment 24601 started 2 toning my hawks today.. I'm gonna totally disassemble them and try and flip flop every piece. But I ran into a stripped grub screw... so this will do for now.
    How did you get the grips apart? Asa. And do the early grips come part the same way?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Posted a quick photo stitch of the guts of a grip. It just takes cracking the glue on the threads.. and then watch out for flying parts!!! Haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great thread. Bought a rca conversion a year ago. Love it. The motor is going on it. I have another new thunder I would like to convert. I was wondering if someone could do for me, as I'm afraid I may mess it up. I'm willing to pay. I'm based in Ireland. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I ended up breaking one of the metal thingys on the motor,,is there away I can get a new motor?.any suggestions?.please and thanx

Post Thanks / Like
    I asked gaston from fki and he sold me a halo motor or Maxton motor the right size will work.

10. Like Ofeloner liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daibead View Post
    Great thread. Bought a rca conversion a year ago. Love it. The motor is going on it. I have another new thunder I would like to convert. I was wondering if someone could do for me, as I'm afraid I may mess it up. I'm willing to pay. I'm based in Ireland. Thanks
    As long as you undo the small Allen keys that hold their connection in place. You'll be fine that's the ones if you don't undo first as you twist the body open it will rip away from the motor. Plus some times you need a little heat on the body as they use lock tight on the threads so it makes it hard to twist apart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    I asked gaston from fki and he sold me a halo motor or Maxton motor the right size will work.
    Thanx man! ,I'll hit him up,