Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your gonna find that you like 1 of the bars the most and will most likely use it through out the whole tattoo.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd pry most likely have to score two machines, the way I like to shade is at the opposite end of where I like to line. Can't say for certain as I don't presently have one or have never tried one, but I'm sure I'll like two different bars for each task. Not that I couldn't adjust to using one bar, but for me is kind of important that I don't have to make such adjustments on how I work comfortably. I would get one and see first cause you never really know till you use a machine how you get on with it,

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cagelavey; 11-08-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was surprised to actually use the exact same setup to shade line and color- v2 is the best machine I have ever used-

Post Thanks / Like
    just got one today.. i love it.
    i got the combo version. might buy another if i can sell my other rotarys

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I love mine I use every day and my others just sit there not being used, still figuring out where I should be with it but a volt range from 9v to 19v depending on which bar you use ,3 cams, 3 bars and it's easy to change you got all bases covered.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    i love mine. been using it for a few months now. switching out the cams and springs isnt really that difficult, i never have to do it during a tattoo anyways, i ususally use the soft or medium spring with a medium stroke cam, if im lining i turn the machine up and since the spring does actually have a little give to it, its the closest thing to lining with a coil ive experienced with any rotary (i still dont think anything can beat a coil for lining) as far as the plastic, its not even a concern to me, machine is light, its like its not even there, and thats really the advantage to the plastic, its the motor that is the main thing, and inkjecta has an awesome set up. and wrapping the machine is easy, i do one of two things, i cut a corner in a plastic bag and put the hawk grip through that and then i wrap the grip with a unimax grip cover, or if you get the wider brands of clip cord sleeves they will pull up and over the machine body and then i use the unimax grip cover again. i wish i knew more about different setups and speeds with the machine though, ive been looking around to get some different opinions, especially since the v2 will run up to 25v and ive been told some guys will run it that high for some shading techniques, which terrifies me. anyways, i hope that helps a little

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had mine for a few months as well, and the Flite v2.1 is hands down the absolute best cartridge machine I have used. The combination of balance, weight, and flexibility make it an incredible value in my eyes. With the changeable cams and springs, you can tell that this is a tattoo machine made by a tattooist for tattooists, unlike the Cheyenne machines which are fine, but completely inflexible in ways, showing that it is a machine made by non-tattooists. A few days after I got my first one, I bought a second so I can have 2 different set-ups at the same time. I might actually get a third at this point. Last week I took my second Flite over to 2Spirit tattoo to loan to Roxx so she could try it out. She immediately loved it and said she's ordering one herself.

8. Like skelly liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must say. I'm very tempted to get a third. I'm fine with 2 settups. But oooh 3 would be great.

Edit......I actually bought another within 24 hours of Useing my first.
    Last edited by skelly; 01-16-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skelly View Post

Edit......I actually bought another within 24 hours of Useing my first.
    Haha yep, myself as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a solid bar the other week. Not tried it yet. :P