Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

who has used injecta v2 for a while

The turn around on these seems to be fast people seem to buy them and then turn around and sell them pretty fast. This Rotary is the only one that seems to offer something a little different that I have not tried. Everything else is pretty similar to me if they have a similar stoke length. Any one been using one for a while what are your thougts?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    You talking about the Flite? or the other inkjecta?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    flight?

Post Thanks / Like
    I really love mine. I sold my spirit. In all fairness I think the spirit is more slick and easy to bag the whole machine. Flight is plastic and all the cables are on show and cam out on show. Probably doesn't annoy people but it does me. I love the fact it's so adjustable. For me it saturates really well and has lots of power even at lower volts. It runs only at 9ish v lowest for me on 4.2mm can and soft bar. I still need a bit more time with it but really like it. I suppose in a way I've kept it for longer because it's made by tattooists. Lines well in easy areas but still I prefer coils to line. Really light and nicely balanced. B and g is great with it. I never really go over 12v with it though.

Just my experiences.

5. Like hendricksonart.com liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    its all plastic? I thought the upper body was aluminum? you'd think with the ego getting trashed for being entirely plastic that I would have heard the same about the flite v2? ive wanted one of these for a minute, but was sure the upper body was metal

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had mine for a few months now and I think it's pretty amazing. The plastic body is super light and not off-putting at all.
    The problem with the ego ,to my understanding, was the noise and grip of the plastic vice. Neither of which were an issue to me at all.
    Wrapping the Flite can be a pain but it's a small annoyance in comparison to what the machine is capable of. It's been able to handle everything I've thrown at it, so far, without any issues.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like the swashdrives the "plastic" is pretty high quality. These flites are for me the best rotary out there. Super ajustable light quiet powerful when ya want it and not when ya don't. I like the combo so when I'm working on a piece and I get to an area that I need more needle depth I just click the grip and its done. No more having to loosen the vice and ajusting the depth. I love the medium bar and the ridgid bar. Hell I love it so much I bought a second one just in case my first one goes down. Worth the money. If ya get it and don't like it hit me up and I will take it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah @cagelavey I found it strange people didnt complain about the plastic too, seeing as the Ego got hated because of it. Even thouggh I still think the egos vice is one of the best out there. I agree the only thing that annoys me about this is that its annoying to bag. I think id prefer the vice grip next time though as I dont really like cheyenne grips.

Post Thanks / Like
    I definitely still want one, the thought of it being a hard plastic doesn't bother me that much, I kind of hate when my anodized aluminum machines get scratched or wore after a lot of use anyway. I just like the idea of the flite v2. seems like an awesome machine, how difficult and time consuming is changing the needle bars, is it as sucky as changing grips and and needles in a standard set-up? that's the one thing that has held me back a lil, I guess that's why I like my halos with the cart set-up, I can change give/volts/carts on the fly and think I might not like having to change the bars for the different needs.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's pretty simple but if you are set up an want to change mid tattoo it's a pain. You'd have to take the grip off and then unscrew the needle bar and/or cam and then swap them and reattach the grip. Probably take a similar time to changing a grip and needle on standard set up.