Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Rotar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up NEON Tattoo Machine

Hello Everyone.

Good to be back.

We want to inform you about our coming new precision tattoo machine, in very high quality one piece plastic frame (70% Polyamide + 30% Reinforced Hemp) embedded with copper nuts to protect the threads from loosening. Also it will be mixed with alloy parts to add beauty onto it. Neon Tattoo Machine is for our plastic line.

The Neon is now a product of our newly formed corporation (before it was a one man show, so sorry i wasn't able to handle properly, also because of so many factors). We will soon release this once its fully tested and ready to go. Other members of our company (customer care) will soon be joining the RotaryTattooForum to help handle every concern. We need your support and thank you very much.

For those who we owe you machine, we guarantee you will receive a new Neon machine as soon as it is out (hopefully by this year or january) because the Evolve is currently paused for production. Really really sorry. We just want to make sure our giving back is just right. It will resume soon (with a new upgrade) once the Neon is also released.

The Neon features a fully adjustable setting. It can be set as a No Give machine and can now push the Cheyenne/TTech Cartridges, and features a very high quality Ceramic Bearing for smoother performance and longevity. RCA on top and can also be added with a Clipcord option at the back. And a new Tensioner is also added.

Peace & Love. Thank you very much.

Nin
    _MG_95831.jpg_MG_95931.jpgsample.jpg
    Last edited by Rotar; 10-30-2013 at 02:39 AM.

2. Like MedusaTattoo, Vinoshitto liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks nice, what kind of motor and what is the price? is the price going to be competitive? I really like the unique look of the neon parts, the give and the unique tensioner, would love to try this if the price is right. I don't know if you would be interested in doing this but, other companies like Rotary Works have released a few test models of new machines to members of the forum for the purpose of feedback, and honest reviews of the machine and how it works. the machine gets passed around for a bit then sent back to you. I believe a move like that would maybe regrow some confidence in your products and customer service. I for one would love to take this on a test run, looks like a centri and an evolve had a baby, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man! Price i guess would be $350 as initially agreed with same mabuchi motor with precious metal brush. We are also willing to give out few test machine for forum members...

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to test one out when they are ready looks like an amazing machine can't wait for the release!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats nice. And good that you are trying to patch up old "rotar-wounds".
    Im not gonna argue that the Mabuchi motor wont do the trick but my guess is that some people might think that it would be a Swiss motor in it for that price tag.
    But as far as I am concerned Mabuchi makes great motors for a reasonable sum.
    I hope this model works out for you! And nice to hear that you have some people with you. Its not easy doing some stuff all by yourself. Especially if shit hits the fan.
    Good luck to you guys on this one.

Cagelavey is right about it looking like a Centry and Evolve baby

Also interesting choise of material. I hope it works well.
    Winds of shit...

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Motors or any brand may be at a premium where he is at.

Sent from my SGH-I717M using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinoshitto View Post
    Thats nice. And good that you are trying to patch up old "rotar-wounds".
    Im not gonna argue that the Mabuchi motor wont do the trick but my guess is that some people might think that it would be a Swiss motor in it for that price tag.
    But as far as I am concerned Mabuchi makes great motors for a reasonable sum.
    I hope this model works out for you! And nice to hear that you have some people with you. Its not easy doing some stuff all by yourself. Especially if shit hits the fan.
    Good luck to you guys on this one.

Cagelavey is right about it looking like a Centry and Evolve baby

Also interesting choise of material. I hope it works well.
    Thanks a lot Vin!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    good luck brother!
    hope to see it's face somewhere soon !

Post Thanks / Like
    I for one don't care much that it wont have a swiss motor. 350 for mabuchi is completely reasonable if the machine functions well. the vivace is 325, also with a Mabuchi and I love how it performs, so I completely think that's a fair price for a machine that runs well, hope this one is a winner! I love the concept.
    Last edited by cagelavey; 10-30-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love your new design and have always liked your older machine, not sure about your choice of ceramic bearing though I dont think they will hold up under the stress of the swash.