Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbudgie View Post
    I like mike and was pleased with his customer service I bought a second version centri new from mike and he was always supportive. But it cost me a hell of a lot 600 plus dollars to uk for an unfinished product. Personally felt like I had been charged full wack for a prototype product. I shouldnt of paid full wack to test a new machine out and give feedback on issues. It should of been well past that stage. The rotar didn't get this much leniency. When it worked it was superb. When it was being a pain in ass it needing headbutting. All I am saying is there should of been reviews of this by tattooist that have put it threw its paces. But there hasnt even been a picture of an actual machine. I dont see gaston or franco for instance going down this avenue. I ain't saying they haven't had there issues because they have, but no where in same league. Look at jimmee I am taking part in his prototypes he is charging small amount compared to what his retail price aim is and his is doing a small run to start. A nice transparent process to begin with.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Point taken...
    Last edited by skinmech; 11-30-2013 at 09:09 PM.