Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its mostly my fault, I dont prepare myself for the common questions and didnt really think about how this machine must look to somebody who hasnt slept with it for 2 years lol. I made a video just now, i hope i dont sound offensive or i hope nobody feels like im specifically talking about there issues as there common issues when you have no idea or understanding of this drive system. Again i apologize for not being more informative on the operations of this system. I hope this video is helpful.

http://youtu.be/euQmSn429NE

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    Its mostly my fault, I dont prepare myself for the common questions and didnt really think about how this machine must look to somebody who hasnt slept with it for 2 years lol. I made a video just now, i hope i dont sound offensive or i hope nobody feels like im specifically talking about there issues as there common issues when you have no idea or understanding of this drive system. Again i apologize for not being more informative on the operations of this system. I hope this video is helpful.

http://youtu.be/euQmSn429NE
    One word: Fantastic.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

3. Thanks Cyberitual thanked for this post.
    Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's defo not bust Crabink. Just been chatting with Mike about it and I'm sure it's prob just me being an idiot! Mike has been really helpful! thanks for the video. It is very hard to work it out, even the needle tensioner took me a while. I was also very cautious with volts as I ran v1 around 6 V. This need pushing around 10.5V and the stroke length gets way bigger. Problem is that this is too futuristic for people like me to work out! Thanks again for the video and I'm sure it will be working great when I get a chance to re try it!

5. Thanks Cyberitual thanked for this post.
    Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Mike. Just watched the video and it seems you've refined this machine well brotha. All I can say right now is that sh$% looks like it came from the future haha. Good work.

7. Thanks Cyberitual thanked for this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching the video, and realizing how big the stroke is I am curious to know if the machine gets softer as you decrease the stroke with the little wheel on the bottom? Or is it hitting with the same force as the larger stroke?
    Also is this motor so far able to do everything from lining to powder grey to color packing?
    I have always been a fan of the centrifugal breaking system. I would imagine it would tattoo softer than coils.
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    Have all the pre orders shipped ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I got mine today...
    First impression: Mike, you really hit this one. I liked the first Centri a lot but this one is a great upgrade. Out of the box it felt real light and looked beautiful. It ran real nice between 9 and 10v and the stroke dial worked much better then I expected. I was able to do some very smooth black and gray and also very solid black.
    A negative and a plus is the needle tensioner, it was a struggle to get the rubber band in place but no tougher then it looked in the new video. The plus is that the rubber band is out of the way and came off easy with the push of the button. I also get to use up the 10,000 rubber bands I have left over from the Neuma days.
    I haven't had the chance to use the light yet. I am intrested in it but haven't needed it yet.
    I can't wait to do some color work with it tomorrow...
    Centri, HM La Pinta, Neotat Vivance/original, Diablo Swiss, kami & hybrid, Stealth Lite, Dragonfly (real and fake), Neuma hybrid,

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks fantastic

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I got to use the light. I was very skeptical but it really worked well.
    I got a chance to do some color packing and graduated color today. Both went very well with the new Centri.
    Thanks for the great machine Mike.
    Centri, HM La Pinta, Neotat Vivance/original, Diablo Swiss, kami & hybrid, Stealth Lite, Dragonfly (real and fake), Neuma hybrid,

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Today I got to use the light. I was very skeptical but it really worked well.
    I got a chance to do some color packing and graduated color today. Both went very well with the new Centri.
    Thanks for the great machine Mike.
    post some pics
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951