Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have sent PM's on here to Cyberitual, posted in the forums, and emails to [email protected] without a single reply to anything.
    How do i get my questions answered? If I cant get simple questions answered what happens when i have a machine issue? Rapidly losing confidence in centri .

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoosteve View Post
    I have sent PM's on here to Cyberitual, posted in the forums, and emails to [email protected] without a single reply to anything.
    How do i get my questions answered? If I cant get simple questions answered what happens when i have a machine issue? Rapidly losing confidence in centri .
    Wait until monday, he may not have access to internet during the weekend.
    Try messaging here as well.
    He is a hard working dude and I'm sure he appreciates your business.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

3. Thanks Big Oh thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've e-mailed hm several times with questions and he has always replied with in a few days. I figure he has a schedule like my own and most artists. Supper busy, get cought up, get real busy then get cought up and so on...
    I had a repair done on my first gen, done fast and no problem.
    Centri, HM La Pinta, Neotat Vivance/original, Diablo Swiss, kami & hybrid, Stealth Lite, Dragonfly (real and fake), Neuma hybrid,

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    post some pics
    These were all done this weekend with the new Centri.
    The B&G skull is half done at best. The gray wash went real easy with no snagging or over saturation. It behaved exactly like I told it to. Probably ran about 8.5v-9.5v with the stroke all the way out.
    The b-flys were next, lines and black fill was done with a long stroke Vivance all the color was with the new centri using a 7mag. Again it worked great, the light came in handy for this one. Really let me see where the color really was and wasn't. Ran about 9.5-10v for the fill.
    The tiger was on a lower back/upper butt. Small amount of line work was done with a Diablo Hybrid all color and shading was done with the new Centri using a 7mag. I didn't use the light for this one, it kind of got in the way cause of extra stretching needed for the butt area. It wasn't really needed anyway. The color graduated very easy. The low trauma made it easy to make several passes overlapping colors and making them mix in the skin well. I messed with the voltage a lot with this one. Went from high 8s to mid 10s. It speeds up real nice at higher volts and puts a good solid in. Lower volts gave me time to do multi passes and spend time paying attention to detail.
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Centri, HM La Pinta, Neotat Vivance/original, Diablo Swiss, kami & hybrid, Stealth Lite, Dragonfly (real and fake), Neuma hybrid,

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't lose confidence. When people start businesses it's not always the only focus., and a lot of hard work. People also have lives, family, work, and loads more with not enough hours in a day! He always responds, even made that video only a couple hours after my stroke issues. So don't worry it is worth the wait.

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    After playing with my new centri I decided to try several techniques to re-do an old ball python piece on my leg. I have to say, after learning the ins and outs of how it lays ink, I like it. Really good for color blending and shading.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    this machine is very innovative, compliments, but u have a pic of the REAL MACHINE ???? on the website can aonly see the 3D DESIGN,

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    this machine is very innovative, compliments, but u have a pic of the REAL MACHINE ???? on the website can aonly see the 3D DESIGN,
    Scroll up on this thread. There is also video on this thread somewhere I believe.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL you tattooed your self Reign? Thats cool. It hurt less huh? that vibration feeling takes away the pain some how.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did these 2 today. Machine works great now I've got the hang of volts. I did this around the 9.5 range on critical cx2. These were done with ttech 14rl and 15curved mag. It was a bit tricky getting an elastic band to counter balance the pressure from the cart but managed to do so wrapping it down the base of the machine and back up to the top. Was a number 32 elastic band. I didn't take to the light personally, but I've a good lamp which I like. I'm sure it will be handy at some point. Only problem was that my RCA came loose and the soldering broke from it. All I needed to do was resolder the connection and it ran amazingly. Lines just as easy as a coil (maybe easier). Small amount of shading was pretty easy and the small fill I did saturated really fast. Like to try it with colour. This machine so far is a beast. Def living up to what I thought. If colour is as easy as this then there is finally a "one machine does all" here!
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. Thanks Cyberitual thanked for this post.
    Like Cyberitual liked this post.