Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbudgie View Post
    I like mike and was pleased with his customer service I bought a second version centri new from mike and he was always supportive. But it cost me a hell of a lot 600 plus dollars to uk for an unfinished product. Personally felt like I had been charged full wack for a prototype product. I shouldnt of paid full wack to test a new machine out and give feedback on issues. It should of been well past that stage. The rotar didn't get this much leniency. When it worked it was superb. When it was being a pain in ass it needing headbutting. All I am saying is there should of been reviews of this by tattooist that have put it threw its paces. But there hasnt even been a picture of an actual machine. I dont see gaston or franco for instance going down this avenue. I ain't saying they haven't had there issues because they have, but no where in same league. Look at jimmee I am taking part in his prototypes he is charging small amount compared to what his retail price aim is and his is doing a small run to start. A nice transparent process to begin with.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Point taken...
    Last edited by skinmech; 11-30-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    IMO, and the people who shared with me..There were many, many issues with the original Centri...Maybe this version has improved on that...But, I still "feel" that people are carrying out the "research and development"...I really hope this succeeds..

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can kind of understand why no actual photos or videos have been put up. With china copying everything now adays, you can't be too careful. I had an original centri, and yes i had issues with it. But every problem was fixed promptly with great customer service. I pre-ordered one of the new ones, because I feel like this technology has real potential and I really believe this new version will address alot of the issues brought up with the old model. But as always, we shall see when its in my hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Cyberitual is giving out a $100 discount for pre-order really is a great deal. I placed a pre-order with FK Irons and paid in full for 2 Stefano artist signature version without discount or any review on them. I'm sure it'll worth it, and sometime you just got to have faith in the company you dealing with.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've not had any first hand experiences with the Centri.. But I've heard both sides of the story so far..
    I think it's a lot easier to support builders in the USA if you are based there too. But for us guys across the pond it really can be much more of a pain in the proverbial if you have any problems, for all the obvious reasons.
    I wish Mike all the best and really hope this version of the Centri is a flying success right from the off... Then I guess we'll kicking ourselves if we haven't jumped on his offer..

Post Thanks / Like
    I could be based on the moon shouldn't matter if its a finished well tested product of course things break snd a builder can't plan for that but consistency should there at least.

Feel free to take part mike

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

7. Like tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its getting close the end of the year. I was wondering if there is any new news on this new centri? Is everything still on schedule for January shipping of the pre-orders? Any teaser pics ?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Posted dec17

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet. Thanks for the pics. I'm looking forward to trying these out.