Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing thats the same as our last version is the motor and the weight connected to it and even the motor has been upgraded to 12v. This version is completly controlable, You can make it run any way you want. Just dont exceed 12 volts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Best of luck to you. I hope to hear good things, when people get to try them out.

Post Thanks / Like
    with the release of the new ego, the spektra edge, and now the centri 2 on the horizon, Im happier than a fag wit a bag full o' dicks!, lol. I love the direction rotaries are going in. I feel we're on the cusp of a technological revolution with machines of this caliber. if and when these future designs prove to be more than just aesthetically pleasing I really believe we'll be entering a new era for this industry and the tools available for a never before seen capability for application. I know amazing art is more than the sum of the tools available, skills and imaginative ability are the true revolution. which, is my point. the machines being developed today along with other tools such as needle cartridges, etc., pushing the envelope of creativity. no longer is the art being contained within the application of the tattoo, but now the art exist within the instruments used for the application. all just my thoughts on the subject. my hat is off to the design and proposed function of this revolutionary machine, bravo! (and yet again, rubbing my hands together like birdman)

4. Like Justink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    god damnit i wish i had money

Post Thanks / Like
    I pre ordered a red on this morning. Anyone else? I cannot wait for its release!

Post Thanks / Like
    I preordered the other day got a Green one coming. Cant wait! Im already drawing up something to break it in.

Post Thanks / Like
    so if I pre-order, is it just an assumption that I am pre-ordering a prototype if there is no videos or pics of anything as of yet. As I dont understand how I cant preorder a finished product ( I understand the need for pre orders to get the production started) but there are no prototype versions..
    Last edited by mrbudgie; 11-27-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbudgie View Post
    so if I pre-order, is it just an assumption that I am pre-ordering a prototype if there is no videos or pics of anything as of yet. As I dont understand how I cant preorder a finished product ( I understand the need for pre orders to get the production started) but there are no prototype versions..
    Well, you can also assume it is a revision of a previous model. An improvement on an already established machine. I have the original Centri. Still use it too. Make a great color packer. I am sure that when he ships it, it will be an improvement over the original. Now maybe the first could be considered a prototype and this could be the final version as a lot of people has issues with the first. If you are hesitant, then wait for them to ship before you order one so you can hear peoples first opinions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well said @owlsden. Mike is an established builder with top quality customer service. If you're afraid of new then wait but you miss out on the deal he is offering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I like mike and was pleased with his customer service I bought a second version centri new from mike and he was always supportive. But it cost me a hell of a lot 600 plus dollars to uk for an unfinished product. Personally felt like I had been charged full wack for a prototype product. I shouldnt of paid full wack to test a new machine out and give feedback on issues. It should of been well past that stage. The rotar didn't get this much leniency. When it worked it was superb. When it was being a pain in ass it needing headbutting. All I am saying is there should of been reviews of this by tattooist that have put it threw its paces. But there hasnt even been a picture of an actual machine. I dont see gaston or franco for instance going down this avenue. I ain't saying they haven't had there issues because they have, but no where in same league. Look at jimmee I am taking part in his prototypes he is charging small amount compared to what his retail price aim is and his is doing a small run to start. A nice transparent process to begin with.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk