Post Thanks / Like

halo old slider vs power slider

hi all i have the old slider on my halo and noticed some peaple have sent them back to get the new power slider, whats the diffrence in performance, is it worth the upgrade, only saying as im located in england uk and its my no1 go to machine and spoke to gaston and he said i can send it over to him to be upgraded but not sure on how long i will be with out it for.

james

Post Thanks / Like
    I had FK send me the sliders, as I didn't want to take them out of my rotation.

They sent the sliders along with instructions on how to fit them. Simple and straight forward, as long as you take your time.

What I have noticed is that the machine's noise is drastically reduced, and feels more "solid" (just an overall feeling on handling).

Worth the upgrade absolutely. I have just kept the other slide as a backup. My second machine I am converting this week (I just haven't gotten to it yet). Maybe if I have some time I can throw together a quick video with the difference in sound between the two.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeh that would be awsome mate if you could

Sent from my nokia 3210 using Spackatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I sent mine to fk and it's was about 2week's with sending to the state's and getting it back it was sent from the UK. But that's with one weekend so I don't think you could do it any quicker.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Inc View Post
    I had FK send me the sliders, as I didn't want to take them out of my rotation.

They sent the sliders along with instructions on how to fit them. Simple and straight forward, as long as you take your time.

What I have noticed is that the machine's noise is drastically reduced, and feels more "solid" (just an overall feeling on handling).
    Worth the upgrade absolutely. I have just kept the other slide as a backup. My second machine I am converting this week (I just haven't gotten to it yet). Maybe if I have some time I can throw together a quick video with the difference in sound between the two.
    Hi I just received a new slider today in the mail, but alas no instructions.. could you give me an idea of what you did? I'm guessing you have to sand down the new one to fit snugly, with some extra fine paper.. yes?
    Cheers!

FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive them, sometimes they'll be removed with the customs paperwork when shipped internationally I sent you a PM with the instructions

Feel free to contact me directly [email protected]
    or on the instagrams- @kayleigh_fkirons

Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates? Could someone post a side by side pic of old and power slider?
    Still curious on the differences in performance.

Sent from Uranus
    If you dont have a sense of humor, you will not like me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely Worth the upgrade. The noise and vibration are noticeably improved and the give knob seemed to be tighter and be able to be turned out further making for an even softer hit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool thank you.

Sent from Uranus
    If you dont have a sense of humor, you will not like me.