Post Thanks / Like

A couple questions about Inkjecta

Aloha all-

I got myself a Flite V2 in a trade here and am just setting it up and the instructions say to use a drop of lube on both the slide and ball. I'm just using the Spektra lube I have since the Inkjecta instructions/site give no mention to what kind to use, but my question is how often is best to use the lube? Once every tattoo? Once every 10 tattoos? I honestly have no idea and the instructions are a bit vague on that.

Also the bars: what are y'all using for what purposes? Such as light spring for XYZ and hard spring for ABC. Let me know what you think!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Doug,
    I can't speak for everyone who uses them, but I usually put a drop of lube in both ends of the grip a couple of times a week. Haven't had any troubles. You could try emailing Inkjecta or Protat. They're pretty good with correspondence.
    As for the bars, I like the 4mm cam with the soft bar for lining, 3.5 with med or hard bar for just about everything else and the 3mm with the rigid bar (I bought that separately from protat) for black and grey. I've had mine for a couple of months and am still trying different combinations with different applications. It's really a pretty amazing machine. I hope that helps a bit.

3. Like DougHardy liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome, thanks. I used the mid-range bar with a 3.5 for lining and shading today and it was fucking great! I look forward to using it again soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    We'll it's all down to you with the bars. I do bng with the 3mm cam soft bar at 13v, colour shade is 3.5mm soft bar 13v, colour flat 3.5mm hard bar 13v but I'm always playing with the volts and settings mostly t-tech needles

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I use pretty much similar as Doug and Hellraiser. Took me a bit of time to get on with it. Now I got I've got on with it, it is defo best machine I've used and most versatile think I may buy another

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I've ordered another myself. Between this and the Dan Kubin MK2 I have I'm pretty stoked. Shit, I like all the rotaries I have; Egos, Spektra, Stylus, Blitz as well. Adding all of these to my coil line-up is making me a pretty fucking happy dude.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gat damn I'm lovin' the Inkjecta Flight. Used a soft spring 3mm for lining the other day.