Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me gaston, im a fuckin fanatic at this point i preach halo like scripture, lol. the vibration is something that is minimal at most and something you don't even notice after continued use. like i said i had reservations about using with the derlin even maybe wouldn't kill the vib. enough, but like before underestimated the halo and its abilities, i love the derlin rpg with it now, and am saving for some of the aluminums now. all hail the halo, can i get an amen?!

Post Thanks / Like
    amen brotha preach

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well.... I'm convinced. Thanks for all the input guys. I have a halo with the new slider on its way.

4. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 new halos, and 2 of the new Bishops. I find the Halo's a bit louder than my Bishops, but make up for it with performance! I don't have to work the skin very much to get the shading I want, and since buying them I haven't put them down. Definitely a must have in your collection! I use Griffin disposable tubes and don't notice any vibration unless I crank the voltage past 10v. (which is only if I'm lining tough skin areas)

Post Thanks / Like
    I finally tried a friends 3.2 today for the first time. I love the weight and give system I found the vibration to be quite sharp though. I use T Techs with a bishop usually and there is no vibration there so it is a hard comparison. I pretty sure I see a halo in my near future for sure. (as soon as wife has our 1rst and i make sure i got every baby item covered!)
    #nathanbauerart

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah comparinig the vibration with a bishop or a vivace, the contrast can be stark. but the more you use it the less itll matter. it in no way inhibits its performance or your ability to run it consistently. true grip disposable covers work wonders bro

8. Thanks ecsd thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of an old post but i figure i'd throw my opinion in. I have the old and new versions. I use 3 paper towels and fold them into a roughly 1 inch thick band, then wrap it around a kingpin hard plastic disposable. I only have vibration issues when the grip isn't on yet. Honestly i don't notice it at all.
    The new versus old. New wins hands down. But its not enough for me to send my first one back in just to make it sound quiet. I actually like it having some noise...I feel like i'm doing something... lol.

All in all i'm rotating out my coils (All Fkirons as well) for more Halos and i'll try the new Direkt when its available!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i REALLY need to get mine upgraded, they are just starting to get dusty...

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol so sad, such glorious machines