Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    When I use carts I have very low tension on the band- haven't tried the O ring option yet- mine wasn't supplied with one and haven't got round to sourcing one.
    Love to line with this machine, haven't picked up my coils since I bought it. I have seen some healed lines and they looked great, very tight.
    oh and here's a gratuitous of mine with the bishop grip
    Attached Images Attached Images

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    When I use carts I have very low tension on the band- haven't tried the O ring option yet- mine wasn't supplied with one and haven't got round to sourcing one.
    Love to line with this machine, haven't picked up my coils since I bought it. I have seen some healed lines and they looked great, very tight.
    oh and here's a gratuitous of mine with the bishop grip
    Hey buddy, all machines come with O-ring since day one, it could've feel out of the box :/ However get in touch with Kayleigh at [email protected] and we'll send you one a couple at shipping cost only.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, yeah maybe it did I guess, I got from killerink. What is the specifications of the oring, can I just get one from a hardware store? Haven't been too worried as lakky band works fine for me anyway.