Post Thanks / Like

A few of my drawings, all on a tablet

love the bio style, but find it very challenging...my first go at it and im sure its still unrefined at this point.
    Been working on trying to creating depth and dimension and i started this at home a few day ago.

just put my own twist on the over used infinity symbols..simple is what sells around here

Post Thanks / Like
    There sooooo much talent here, just wanted to know if you all think I'm on the right track or getting close to it anyhow...

Post Thanks / Like
    Think of bio as more of growing out of the skin instead of "sitting on it" that is more tribal in my opinion. It is cool but not necessarily bio. You should study the greats of bio a little. I have been working on bio for 10 years and still sick at it.

I run @biotattoos on Instagram and I post a wide array of it on there. Check it out.

The infinity symbol thing is cool. Definitely a breath of fresh air to that tired design.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the feedback, it's criticism from the talented folks on here I'm looking for.
    And yes I will check out your Instagram and study more bio style pieces from the guys n gals that are killin it.
    any and all advice and thoughts and critiques on these will be greatly appreciated