Post Thanks / Like

opening a cheyenne spirit

does anyone know how to open a cheyenne spirit?, I have one and the rod probably is not properly fixed so the motor spins and doesn't push the rod. I'm sure it just needs to b tightened, nut I don't have a clue how to open it to reach the motor. help anyone ??

Post Thanks / Like
    nobody ???

Post Thanks / Like
    The top cap needs to be unscrewed if you look closely it has on each side at the top a bit missing and you could try to do that with a adjustable spanner. You will lose your warranty by doing that. It will be better to send it to Cheyenne through your supplier and get them to sort it for you. I had a problem with the connection at the bottom and it only costed me the shipping to repair it (30£). Try that first, and of it doesn't work that try DIY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    To open the front you need a tight fitting wrench if it does not fit tight it will slip off. the rod is held in by a small 0.035 allen grub screw and some lock tight. if you are planning to take the motor out you will need to take the rear collar off and remove the 3 grub screws on the jack. to remove the body you will need a strap wrench and some patience it is covered in lock tite.

5. Like Dom liked this post.