Thread: Vivace and heat

Post Thanks / Like

Vivace and heat

So I have a vivace 4.2 stroke and my partner has a vivace 3.5. Mine has the purple /pink spring his has standard silver. When I use his vivace I notice a bit of heat, nothing serious just warm. When he uses his he runs a bit less voltage and is not that noticeable. But with the 4.2 and pink spring I get lots of heat. No sound or performance downgrade. No burning smell, and not so hot I can't hold. But damn it's pretty hot. Had my partner use it as he doesn't heat his and he was surprised at the heat. Any known issues wwith heat and not a bad motor? Is this normal?

Post Thanks / Like
    My brass 3.5 with the magic motor never even gets warm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Contact Neo-Tat about it. I'm sure they can help you w/ that. I have had a bunch of Vivace's & never had one heat up or be anything less than near silent.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    definitely shouldn't be getting hot. how often do you super lube/oil your machine?

Post Thanks / Like
    machine is well lubed. doesnt grind or make any noise. doesnt smell. just damn hot. I guess Ill contact neotat. Wanted to see if anyone else had any problems before I bothered the man.