Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think, if you could do digital art or you like to call yourself an artist, you shouldn't have any problem to use a basic art tool like the pencil and paper. You're using the same hands and same talent.... I understand the frustration but fuck it, get over it and prove that you are the artist that you pretend.
    I don't think that people that do digital art, can only do digital... Is the same like saying I'm a great tattoo artist but I can't draw to save my life .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    there is always one ……….bruce read the fucking posts …….this started because i said no computer image drawings in the comp …….for fuck sake what is so hard to understand ………..lets put it this way so you understand …….ITV hold a phone in comp thats phone in telephone 1.do you phone and enter or …2..do you phone and make a fuss and say i want to use my computer to enter its not fair ……even though its they comp and down to you to take part no one is forcing you its optional are they silly to …….what the fuck don't you get ……this shit is making me pissed off ……..in fact fuck this forum i,m done thought this was different fucking kids …...

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is done.