Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines tattooedpirate2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Polished Rapier II

Here's a new one to look at. I am doing polished Aluminum Rapiers now.
    Polished Rapier 001.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    that looks pretty cool man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool !!!!

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh very nice! I'll have to show that to my coworker. I leant him my Blunderbuss to try for a week (about a month ago - haha) and he still has it. He is waiting to get some money together and get one of your newer rapier models. He loves your machines!

Post Thanks / Like
    Baaaaahahahahahhah,its always sounds like tattooers are the poorest guys on the planet !!!!! For what spend these guys the money for ???????

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines tattooedpirate2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys and gals, I try to improve the look and function of my machines. I am getting ready to do a liner only machine with as close to central mass as I can get and still function right. I'm going to cut the motor housing down to a little over 19mm long and turn the RCA jack over on its side. This will let me have the capabilities to offer a clip cord model machine for the people who like this connection. I am looking at a couple different springs for the give. This is where I want input from the artists who use the rotary machines. How much give and pressure do you like in your liner machine as wellas speed?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    Baaaaahahahahahhah,its always sounds like tattooers are the poorest guys on the planet !!!!! For what spend these guys the money for ???????
    LOL, thats so true, but I really am now. With the loss of our shop in the tornado,we are spending the last dime to get into a new spot.I'm a machine whore. i love having all kinds and i usually buy 2 at a time ,LOL. Soon i hope to be back to my machine hoarding ways.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedpirate2 View Post
    Thanks guys and gals, I try to improve the look and function of my machines. I am getting ready to do a liner only machine with as close to central mass as I can get and still function right. I'm going to cut the motor housing down to a little over 19mm long and turn the RCA jack over on its side. This will let me have the capabilities to offer a clip cord model machine for the people who like this connection. I am looking at a couple different springs for the give. This is where I want input from the artists who use the rotary machines. How much give and pressure do you like in your liner machine as wellas speed?
    fast liner with progressive give from meduim to just a little also please make the new liner with RCA on the left aslo, it would realy get in the way for us leftys!
    Last edited by slicksteel; 04-22-2011 at 03:56 PM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    And Franco has a Bishop dedicated liner on the way too, who'll win the race? Whatever, it's all good stuff for us guys