Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Stigma customer service

thought I would just do a lil description of my recent dealings with the stigma customer service team.

I recently contacted stigma through there site to have a service and part replacement for my hyper v3 and a beast/prodigy motor,,,just ware and tear issues.

I filled out the contact us forms and had a response within an hour,,, a lengthy email from Petra welcoming me to herself and informed of the stigma protocol for servicing,, a very detailed and informative message which honestly brought a smile to my face to think that petra has taken the time to really explain everything.

after following all of petras instructions for shipping and packaging,, my machine ad motor were on there way and I confirmed postage and tracking and again petra responded within the hour thanking me for the message and not to worry everything will be sorted with the upmost prompt.

it took 8 days for the parcel to arrive with them and had an email stating the machine and motor were received and currently with there stigma technicians for assessment...then again anther email,,, with a very clear breakdown of issues,,cost,,shipping options and reassurance that everything was inplace.

I sent payment this morning,,,and whilst the hyper needs a new motor,,,actually it is ok for now,, but was informed it was running just very slighly erratic and would be advised whist its here to exchange for a new one,,,the 2 black lugs needed replacing and an overall service,,, the beast motor has had a nice rca fitted free of charge and to be honest,, the cost with shipping is to say the least very fair and I expected to pay more.

machines will be back to me in 2-3 days....

so to artemis,,petra,,and the rest of the team there,,, a massive thankyou for all ya help,,advice and assistance, a real asset to the tattooing industry
    if goods on the left, then im sticking to the right

2. Like aazirus, jbtattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    lil update,,,, v3 and motor delivered this afternoon,,,v3 looks and runs brand new,,,perfect service in every aspect,,,best customer service...fact!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow,Stigmas only :-) I think you have almost every colour from the Beast :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Im working on the full set mate

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerocker View Post
    Im working on the full set mate
    :-)))

Post Thanks / Like
    Petra an the stigma team offer a great service they're really quick to reply to any emails , really good company on a whole an they make amazing machines I would recommend them to anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Like bluerocker liked this post.
    stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Matt , Hi Adie ,
    You are welcome guys , Stigma is here to assist you as good as possible anytime, enjoy the machines and thanks a lot for the support .
    Artemis

10. Thanks bluerocker thanked for this post.
    Like bluerocker liked this post.