Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    they say it has a 4 mm throw and with that arm bar set up..i bet it packs a punch
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstajay View Post
    I wonder if it has to do with that screw in the back of the machine that seems like it hols the crank arm on..?? I really wanted to give this machine a try, but have not seen any thing positive yet
    It absolutely does. I had the same issue, made some adjustments with the back screw and it runs smoothly now. Great liner

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tat2dPinoy View Post
    It absolutely does. I had the same issue, made some adjustments with the back screw and it runs smoothly now. Great liner
    I have been trying to find some feed back on this machine..some pics of work or a video of just the machine running ..there is nothing
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Did u make sure u had the polarity the right way? It says to run it clockwise for best results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also my armature rod was set too far forward. I loosened the top center screw and adjusted this, while making sure the back bracket was tight in the up position, but had a tiny bit of play to it in the down position. Dreviltattoo is correct, check under the machine for the + sign to correctly connect so that the motor runs clockwise

Post Thanks / Like
    yea i use cx-2, and i run it clockwise too, so i guess it has got to do with the screw adjustment, so ill try a few more times, and if anyone knows how to adjust the screw please help~would appreciate it so much thanks =)

Post Thanks / Like
    I was always adjusting mine and it would work fine for a bit, but then get stuck again. Finally I threw some grease on the plastic screw on the back and it runs way better.

Post Thanks / Like
    so how is this machine? seems like the reactions have been totally mixed

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a WHI Rotary a week ago and I've been having alot of problems with it, wonder if anyone can help me out.

So I had to instal an rca kit from icon but it runs fine on the first step of the pedal. After a second step, if the motor is in a certain position, it locks up and doesn't cycle. I tried to grease it up a bit but it seems to be something with the motor itself. Im not sure. Just locks up and i have to push the bar mechanism attached to the motor to get it going again. The power is constant so im ruling the rca out.

Anyone have any suggestions save calling WHI on monday? Ill be doing that regardless.

Thanks guys.

Alex

10. Thanks ianj317 thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only issue ive been having with mine is that sometimes I have to kickstart every once in awhile, and this is between 3-3.5 volts. I just keep my critical on the constant setting so it just continues to run until I hit my pedal. Besides that, it makes a great shader/color packer. Although I haven't tried it as a liner, because I like my bishop for that purpose.