Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been using them for a month now, and I say "them" because I have two of them. I think they could be great machines in the near future, but right now I would not use another one right now. The resone I have two is because I wanted to make sure I didn't get a faulty machine. I was having issues with the motor changing speeds up and down on me while tattooing and I use a eikon ems400. Tried to line with it several times and could not get any clean passes.

The noise is another downer with the machine, all that plastic back there just kills it. I got the noise to die down allot by adding a simple grommet over the back on the carbon bar, made a huge difference. I made a video of it if anyone is want to see it? I personal think the back of the machine need to be redesigned and put in a solid bar, no carbon. I think the fact of putting give bars kills it for me. By this is only me personal thoughts about the machine.

One of the best looking machines in my eyes, but I can't get it to work for me. I sold one already and will be trading the other one soon. I saw the new machine, and would love to get my hands on one of those.
    Last edited by G.Graves; 12-31-2011 at 05:44 AM.