Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its an Autobot

Nicely done.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i was thinking the same thing(autobot) just didn't see the misrepresentation diminish the quality of the piece so I let it slide, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to se a bunch of lesser known transformers done in the future, like beast wars type shit, megatron transforming into the gun, or the destructicons in full form, lol. im 36yrs old so I lived the transformers early on in their development. very dear to my heart subject matter. I always wanted the autobots/destructicons symbols tatted on the backs of my hands but waited too long(which im greatful) because once the movies hit they were everywhere. but I am still going to get an original transformer piece in some form or another to represent the impact they had on my childhood. probably more of a traditional-esque representation to coin the time period in which I was impacted. in any event, I love seeing transformer tattoos, next tattoo I get will be probably that or some thundercats! lmao.

4. Like otto liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    i have the feeling that you got it wrong.i am not a native english speaker and sometimes i do not understand everything.i am glad to answer but i have to understand the question
    Not to mention that he makes his own machines. Maybe that is something that was lost.

Always great work man, I love 3rl needles myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    Not to mention that he makes his own machines. Maybe that is something that was lost.

Always great work man, I love 3rl needles myself.
    thank you.yes those needles definitely made my life easier

Post Thanks / Like
    You did all that with 3rl needles? Even the colour?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bullet bg does a lot of crazy work with small liners it's not uncommon I'm pretty sure dmitry samohin uses a lot of small stuff too. At any rate very cool piece can't wait to see it finished off.
    being an artist is about feeling completely inadequate...and then getting the fuck over it. self revelation

9. Thanks otto thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChaos View Post
    You did all that with 3rl needles? Even the colour?
    yes,3rl

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    id love to hear an explination of the technique of saturating color like this with a 3rl. ive tried in a few of my pieces a while back using a neotat and also tried using a small round shader with a shawk spirit and in a few places the ink fell out on these pieces. ive only had it work well for me once . otto , ur tattoos have the "look" im trying to achieve but cant figure it out lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave View Post
    id love to hear an explination of the technique of saturating color like this with a 3rl. ive tried in a few of my pieces a while back using a neotat and also tried using a small round shader with a shawk spirit and in a few places the ink fell out on these pieces. ive only had it work well for me once . otto , ur tattoos have the "look" im trying to achieve but cant figure it out lol.
    try to go back and forward on the same place 4,5 times wit not much pressure,maybe will work for you