Post Thanks / Like

Best settings for Hyper Bizzare V3?

Recently got a Bizzare V3, used it a few times, I'd say it's shit hot! But I was wondering if anyone on here could give me a few tips on a some setups and voltage etc for different results? Mainly for colour packing and solid black. Found the settings that work for me for blends and lining etc. just the colour and black I'm struggling a bit with. And there is all this talk off 'mm' I set it up and however much give I set it at and voltage, the throw doesn't change. Help would be greatly appreciate!

Post Thanks / Like
    If it's the Bizarre and not the Hyper (2 differnt machines) Bizarre uses an eccentric cam and the Hyper is a swash type The stroke length on the Bizarre is changed by changing the cam, the machine normally comes with three, short medium and long 1 ,2 or 3 indent dots on the cams IIRC never heard of a Bizarre v3 tho Post a pic of your new toy so we can tell which one you have

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnu View Post
    If it's the Bizarre and not the Hyper (2 differnt machines) Bizarre uses an eccentric cam and the Hyper is a swash type The stroke length on the Bizarre is changed by changing the cam, the machine normally comes with three, short medium and long 1 ,2 or 3 indent dots on the cams IIRC never heard of a Bizarre v3 tho Post a pic of your new toy so we can tell which one you have
    Hey thanks for getting back man, appreciate it!
    yeah it's the Hyper V3. Don't know why I thought the Bizzare was in there too. So what would be some of the best setting for for the Hyper V3?
    Attached Images Attached Images