Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately the system I use cartridges with mostly are Inkjecta Flights with the combo system, and there is no way I'm giving my Flights up. Is there going to be an adapter for Inkjecta and Cheyenes?

And yes, Cartridges please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DougHardy View Post
    Unfortunately the system I use cartridges with mostly are Inkjecta Flights with the combo system, and there is no way I'm giving my Flights up. Is there going to be an adapter for Inkjecta and Cheyenes?

How shoud a apapter work ?
    I think we must buy more Inkjectas :-)
    flite21_silver_fibre_vice.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    How shoud a apapter work ?
    I think we must buy more Inkjectas :-)
    flite21_silver_fibre_vice.jpg
    Eh, I don't like the equivalent of selling off a car because you want new tires.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DougHardy View Post

We will have an adaptor with our disposable tubes that will fit hawk or inkjeckta. Updates soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow I did t expect this many suppliers would jump on this after our original post. I guess it's a race for sure and makes us all work harder. Wondering if anyone else is making them in the USA. I hope I can compete with china prices. I still wonder why big supply chains would rather make their own products than support the tattooers who sell to them? Just a thought.

6. Like planetearthtattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cant wait to see that !

8. Thanks planetearthtattoo thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to get my fantom from Franco

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    Wow I did t expect this many suppliers would jump on this after our original post. I guess it's a race for sure and makes us all work harder. Wondering if anyone else is making them in the USA. I hope I can compete with china prices. I still wonder why big supply chains would rather make their own products than support the tattooers who sell to them? Just a thought.

Hi Franco,

As you know, we have a great working relationship and will always continue to promote your Bishops and even your cartridge tubes when you are ready. We had to make all the cartridge stuff in-house out of necessity because of the demand from our existing customers in a Gen2 grip style as well as other cartridge product requests. The cartridge tube concept was put in place back in June before your post. It is our job to monitor trends and take action before going into catch-up mode.

As for products being made in China vs USA. We are proud to support US manufacturing when it comes to our Aftercare, Machines (both coils and upcoming rotary) and some of our other accessories and of course our machinists here for both mass production and prototyping. We are also in planned discussions with working with Lucky and FK irons for some collaborative projects.

Not to mention we support tattooers by not only selling their products but we give royalties to a handful of artists for some product designs we manufacture as well (Mike Jaggers of the Reno Armrest and Mickey Ratt the inventor of the X table). For injection molded parts, we go through our in-house factory which is US managed in China. Regardless of where some of our products are made, we take pride in employing US citizens here in the USA and abroad to support their livelihood in positions for marketing/sales/logistics, etc.

We look forward to continuing working with guys like yourself, Gaston, and many others in the industry. Variety is always good for the industry.

Post Thanks / Like
    When will the grips be up for sale need them A.S P.

Post Thanks / Like
    whats the price point on these?