Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    ordered!

Post Thanks / Like
    PS, we will also be carrying Hawk cartridges and other Cheyenne products as well so you have cartridges to go with the grips. Should be activated on the site some time mid to end of week. Thanks for all the support.

-Billy

Post Thanks / Like
    I told Roxx at 2Spirit Tattoo about these and she said she got an order and loves them! Looking forward to receiving my order to check them out as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    They seem to work better with Ttech carts, the hawk ones shot out of them 3 times during one tattoo.
    Sarenity Tattoo. 4350 24thAve. Ste.802, Mailbox 119. Fort Gratiot, MI 48059. (810)385-2222 www.SarenityTattoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenity Tattoo View Post
    They seem to work better with Ttech carts, the hawk ones shot out of them 3 times during one tattoo.
    I bet the customer looks a bit surprised when this happend :-D

6. Like Sarenity Tattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got one of these tubes. I love it and so far no issues with cheyenne hawk carts. You just gotta make sure it is tightly fit. If it is loose, then ya it will fly out. Lovin them so far. thumbs up does its job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    I bet the customer looks a bit surprised when this happend :-D
    yes but thankfully he is a good client/friend and I let him know I was trying out the new gear.
    Sarenity Tattoo. 4350 24thAve. Ste.802, Mailbox 119. Fort Gratiot, MI 48059. (810)385-2222 www.SarenityTattoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    actually I wanted to ad that I used it on a coil machine and the vibrations may have plated a roll in it, Ill use one on a rotary soon to know for sure. I've used ttech grips and hawk fixed grips on neotats before and had issue with them not running or running slow/heating up. Anyone else have those problems? Sorry don't meant to derail the thread, other than my cart popping out the grip worked great and I like the rubber that uses for the red part. The ttech did not pop out and worked smoothly.