Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha again the tall tales. did u not read Eddies explanation of how the machine is set up and why? and if I was trying to dupe you why would I offer to allow you to trade back? and stop being a smarmy bitch and calling me mister rollhard. plain and simple no tried to dupe you. the machine runs fine and the prove is in the video and Eddies explanation. your not out anything and nor am I.
    however I still take great offense with the many things you implied about me. but it's all good no worries slick you can tell the story anyway you want it's your story. I will no longer be adding to this thread as I have stated my case and the facts, and will leave it at that. and no you are not a stand up guy imo.
    I can't call it
    F

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have stated what was wrong with this machine-And yes I understand what eddie is saying about the needle bar bumped up a bit-but it is way to far forward and you can not get the tension device to properly push it back to the center position because the tube rides on it(long & short back stems) .The tension device rides right on the tube which it makes it almost impossible to turn down the screw.This is not because its simply a tight thread or loctite, in fact when there is no tube you can move the screw fine. Also the machine needs a kickstart sometimes.This build has problems that need to be addressed before it is sold/traded to another person-which I am sure Eddie will do for you. Infact I told rollhard there is no reason for him also to be stuck with a machine that is not working right and that he should address this issues with the original owner that gave it to him and the builder.
    The whole reason why the machine got sent back to mister rollhard is because he knew it had problems and did not disclose them until I brought them up. If I had been informed of these issues before hand it would be up to me to fix them or deal with it. If you look at the video at the still start frame - you can see that it does not line up as the tension arm rests on the tube also causing the tube to not set straight all the way which is also reason for the motor needing a jumpstart sometimes as there is to much pressure on the swing arm/motor connect rod.Here is a pic of that also showing it.
    Either way we both have or machines back in hand-and can choose to do what ever we want with them..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by slicksteel; 02-14-2014 at 02:46 PM. Reason: found other pic i had taken of machine loaded

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please take this argument somewhere else. I don't feel like paying the bandwidth bills here to watch you fight.

4. Like slicksteel liked this post.